B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

erine1881

Re: Back 2 MAC Information - Please read before posting on B2M

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
has anyone successfully B2M'd empty quads? not pre-made quads, but the containers you customize and can buy for like $4.50. i'm just gonna toss them because im switching them out for the 15 e/s palette, but if i can B2M them that would make my day!

you can b2m those. it even says its b2m-able on the box, so if anyone gives hassles you about it, just show them the box if you stil have it. if i were you, id hold onto a few of them tho. they are great if you just need a couple colors, instead of hauling a 15-er around.

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you can b2m those. it even says its b2m-able on the box, so if anyone gives hassles you about it, just show them the box if you stil have it. if i were you, id hold onto a few of them tho. they are great if you just need a couple colors, instead of hauling a 15-er around.

thanks for the info erine! i have like 5 4-pan quads, so i'll def hang on to one or two. unfortunately i don't have the box anymore, but hopefully they won't question it.

jin1022000

OH MY GOSH~ I'll never get one B2M lippie... cuz I never empty my stuff... errrr

sofabean

i have 12 b2m empties, but i'm worried because they're all eyeshadows without the silver pans in them... i called one store and they said they'd take it, but not the counters at like macys and such..

foxytnns

I've B2M about 36 empties the past couple weeks and none of the eyeshadows have had the silver pans because they've been depotted and my MAC store accepted them. Awww I love free MAC things!

babiid0llox

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
B2M policy in Australia still remains 6 empties for one lipstick at all locations.

Is this still true in 2008 as that post was from 2006?

TIA!

babiid0llox

Ok I've been reading through the thread and I'm heaps confused I've read about 14 pages, can anyone please tell me the page number where basic information on this policy is? Would be forever grateful, I've only ever heard of the name before but don't get it so far from what I've read lol.

Judymomocoa

Does anyone one here b2m empties by mail? I just turn in a set of empties by mail and it showed the package was delivered on 4/21, how long it takes to proceed the b2m? Will i be getting the shipping notification? Sorry if this been asked, thanks ahead ladies!

sofabean

does anyone know if the brush cleaner bottle is accepted for b2m? i tossed my box away, so i'm not too sure...

MACATTAK

^^ Yes, brush cleanser counts towards B2M.

sofabean

whoo! another reason to keep buying brush cleaner!!

MissChriss

Can you get any kind of lipstick such as the pro longwear lipcolor?

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninated2
can you return lashes for b2m

I believe you can return the plastic case the lashes come in, but the lashes themselves is a no.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss
Can you get any kind of lipstick such as the pro longwear lipcolor?

Nope, I don't think those count. At my Mac counter you can only get a regular lipstick (excluding Viva Glam) and Slimshines.

BlahWah

For those in the Toronto area: I just came back from Hillcrest Mall (my usual go-to counter) and they've started a new policy just at their counter not to accept b2m for limited edition products. Their reasoning is that there won't be enough for people to buy it, since they don't get much stock. *shrug* I understand, even tho it's not overall MAC policy (i.e. they're supposed to take it regardless), but it still sucks. I called Fairview and they're still cool with it, so I'll get my Port Red from them!

xphoxbex

Back 2 MAC information - Please read before posting questions about B2M

Okay, I am getting mixed answers =(

Can you still do the Back 2 MAC thing even if you have depotted the eyeshadows/blushes/etc? (w/o the metal man in there)

TIA!

Lizzie

Re: B2M Question.

It really depends from place to place.
If the store you go to says they wont take it, you should try somewhere else.

GlamYOURUs

Re: B2M Question.

It does depend on the MAs. Some I hear are really anal about it. But I have had no problems with the counter I go to. I took in over 60 depotted shadows w/o the metal pans with no Q's asked and received my free lippies!

Latest posts