Beyonce: Oscars 2009

~MARIETTE~

kill it! kill it with fire!

x0y6j8.jpg

9lfpeq.jpg

MissResha

i love love love beyonce (im listening to her right now lol), but i swear to god my grandmother has a couch with this exact same print on it. and hers is covered in plastic so it sticks to your ass when you sit on it on a hot day.

Sabrunka

I would like the dress if it was fitted the whole way down, rather than have that puff at the bottom.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
I would like the dress if it was fitted the whole way down, rather than have that puff at the bottom.

I second that, the top half fits her gorgeous curves, but the bottom is unflattering and so is the design
ssad.gif

MissAlphaKitty

IMHO...

colours :
good
combination of floral pattern & black panel construction : interesting, clever, slimming & flattering
bust shape, construction & fit : gorgeous
poorly executed bottom thingy : was the single 1 thing that got some designer bounced from that project runway show
had it been exactly the same dress except with a mid calf hem with a sexy back slit: totally hot dress that only beyonce's curves could rock

Sabrunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara_hearts
I second that, the top half fits her gorgeous curves, but the bottom is unflattering and so is the design
ssad.gif

Exactly.. And a correction to my post before.. I think it would look best if it stopped where the puff started, it would then look GORGEOUS imo.

MiCHiE

In all fairness to her, "Fashion Plate" is not her game. She dresses horribly most times. House of Dead Azz Wrong is simply the blind leading the blind.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
In all fairness to her, "Fashion Plate" is not her game. She dresses horribly most times. House of Dead Azz Wrong is simply the blind leading the blind.

Say what now?!?! I don't think they heard you in the back! PREACH!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
she looks like a piece of overpriced European furniture.

You know what, I actually laughed out loud!

Ok. I was watching the red carpet arrivals with my mother. When they first showed Beyonce it was a shot from the back and the first thing out of my mother's mouth was, "what in the world?!!?!?!" That said it all. I just shook my head. It doesn't look that bad in the photo but if you saw the live footage on the red carpet you would see how wrong it was - wrong on all fronts.

TISH1124

Hated It!!! I was watching ET ...she made the worst dressed....Looks like a really bad set of drapes or place mats...that you would find in Hobby Lobby

ClaireAvril

i like the dress and the print.. the shape is amazing.
just don't like the poof at the bottom. bleh

I dont like beyonce as a singer, entertainer or actress... but i love that she has a real body.

User35

and a ponytail ? thats it ? Well I guess she wanted the focus on the hideous couch print

Septemba

The poofy business looks sloppily tacked on and is unflattering. I don't like the pattern either. The same sort of fit and line but in all black and without the nightmare puff would have been classic and much more appropriate IMO.

aziajs

The dress is tooooo tight! I am sorry. No one is saying it but I have to. Her ass looked like it was going to explode out the other side of the dress. Look how uncomfortable she looks. I'm all for having a real body and all that....blah blah blah but when you are a thick girl there are certain considerations you have to take in to account. Don't let that black side paneling fool you. All that she has going on was unnecessary.