Beyonce: Oscars 2009

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
I dont like beyonce as a singer, entertainer or actress... but i love that she has a real body.

i loathe beyonce! and her sense of fashion sucks, as she ever so greatly displayed with this dress.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You know what, I actually laughed out loud!

Ok. I was watching the red carpet arrivals with my mother. When they first showed Beyonce it was a shot from the back and the first thing out of my mother's mouth was, "what in the world?!!?!?!" That said it all. I just shook my head. It doesn't look that bad in the photo but if you saw the live footage on the red carpet you would see how wrong it was - wrong on all fronts.

You know it was too tight when she was taking baby steps all the way down the red carpet....Too funny!!

chocolategoddes

at least its... different.

but im not surprised. beyonce rarely seems to get "formal attire" just right. She tries to make statements and put her own little flair to a look, but she usually ends up looking ridiculous!!! D:

GreekChick

Ok, the dress is bad.

But what's even more hilarious is her posture in that first pics.
Can you say robot? Plastic Barbie?
You know how they say bad posture ruins a look? Well, this is a horrible pose added onto an even more horrible dress, making her look ridiculous.

And it's always that same pose.

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Ok, the dress is bad.

You know how they say bad posture ruins a look? Well, this is a horrible pose added onto an even more horrible dress, making her look ridiculous.

LOL. I thought the same thing about the posture. I just imagined everyone filing in/standing around and all of a sudden her assuming that pose for the cameras.

I would have to laugh.

~MARIETTE~

Quote:
Ok, the dress is bad.

And it shall continue to be always the same pose. I almost feel bad for her.....I know that fashion is extremly subjective, but there has to be some type of staple, and she just ALWAYS blows it. You can tell that she's trying too. And what makes this worse is that she did it to herself. This is HOD. Ah well, at least her face was beautiful.

1248020249_8090022033.jpg

1231w6r.jpg

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
And it shall continue to be always the same pose. I almost feel bad for her.....I know that fashion is extremly subjective, but there has to be some type of staple, and she just ALWAYS blows it. You can tell that she's trying too. And what makes this worse is that she did it to herself. This is HOD. Ah well, at least her face was beautiful.

She always wears the same body hugging type of dress. And always strapless.
I don't know. Switch it up a little?

I have yet to see her wearing a different shape.

~MARIETTE~

^^^^its useless, but i still hope for bee to suprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Her liner is HOTTTT and her skin is so fabulous

yea, her artist is generally on top of her game. and yes, her skin is flawless.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Ok, the dress is bad.

Her poses always look awkward and like she's trying to keep her arms away from her body.

~MARIETTE~

^^^^Idk, maybe there is a thumb rule for 'hippie' women to keep their arms away from their body, because beyonce has been doing that pose for ages. maybe she thinks its slimming.

GreekChick

Quote:
^^^^Idk, maybe there is a thumb rule for 'hippie' women to keep their arms away from their body, because beyonce has been doing that pose for ages. maybe she thinks its slimming.

Maybe. It just doesn't look natural though. She looks like she's trying too hard, as if she's not relaxed.
The slimming effect is overshadowed by her contrived pose.
The first thing I notice is how stiff she looks.

~MARIETTE~

Quote:
Maybe. It just doesn't look natural though. She looks like she's trying too hard, as if she's not relaxed.
The slimming effect is overshadowed by her contrived pose.
The first thing I notice is how stiff she looks.

Its funny you should say that because thats about all the fashion police said. siff stiff stiff.....hideous monstrocity....oh, and House of Dereon.

ohnna-lee

She looks like she could be one of those fashion dolls that covers an exposed roll of toilet paper.

th_LMAO.gif
holy shit. losin it!
th_LMAO.gif
oh man!
th_LMAO.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:

This seems like something someone would do to make their arms appear thinner, one thing she doesn't need to worry about. But, I agree with everyone else, awkward and stiff is all this is coming off to be.