• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Blending to POP!(for Asian girls or crease problem)

emrose

You're a GOD ..ess!!!!!
I find your tuts so helpful as im half black & half filipina but i have the small "asian" crease. Pleeeeease dont ever stop with the tutorials & fotds!

pompom.gif

lnancy

wow... ur tutorials are amazing.. thank you for sharing.. i really like how you do ur makeup.. u make me want to go out and buy everything u used..

parfait

i'm trying to recreate this look but mac doesn't have untitled in paint anymore! are there any other alternatives?

Miss World

great tutorial ^_^ I actually love all of your tutorials... you always take the time to detail everything.. thank you so much
smiles.gif

luvsic

Yay! A smokey eye tutorial for asian eyes. Thanks so much, I definately want to try this out!

anjecakes

You make everything look sooooooooo easy!

But, I'm sure you have perfected almost everything by now!

I love it allllllllllllllllll.

Dawn27

Great tut. I am a make-up artist and have been asked to do bridal make-up on an asian girl so this has helped a great deal. Thank you so much. Do you have any bridal looks or tips you could give me for asian girls. Many thanks once again. Dawn x

Latest posts