Blue Storm discussion

charismaticlime

Anyone else excited that a cool-coloured collection is coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Mystery looks like a pencil version of Club, but a bit darker. It's AMAZING.

Honestly, all I wanted was the Rainy Day nail polish, but Mystery sounds hot! Normally I don't purchase waterproof pencils (which I assume Kohl Power is, based on claresauntie's post), but this colour seems too good to pass up.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Anyone else excited that a cool-coloured collection is coming out?

Honestly, all I wanted was the Rainy Day nail polish, but Mystery sounds hot! Normally I don't purchase waterproof pencils (which I assume Kohl Power is, based on claresauntie's post), but this colour seems too good to pass up.

That liner does sound cool. I am excited that the colors are dark, and blue. Cool palettes are fine, but lighter cool colors are hard for me to pull off, so I am def. excited about this collection, but more so about Smoke Signals. Glad they come out at the same time!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
The nail polishs sound AWESOME!! I can't wait for this one and Smoke Signals

cutey.gif
Yeah, my daughter is going to go crazy for the Rainy Day nail polish and the Wildfire from SMOKE SIGNALS. I'm a e/s nut as well as most other items but she's not too much into make-up, which I don't understand cause when I was 18 I sure was. But she loves MAC nail polish because all the great colors.
These sound really cool.
clap.gif

iamlelilien

I don't like how blue makeup looks on me (I'm really pale with greenish grey eyes) but Cumulus e/s sounds like something I'll like.

AudreyNicole

I think I am most excited for this one!! Can't wait to see the visuals!
I want:
Blue Storm e/s
Thunder e/s
Stormwatch e/s
Lull l/s
Lightening l/s
Mystery k/p

panda0410

I think I will wait to see the visuals/swatches of this collection, blue typically isnt my colour and I own very few blues at all, but I am VERY interested in the Lightning l/s - that lippie has my name on it for sure
smiles.gif

Showgirl

Cloudburst e/s - Black with blue pearl (velvet) (LE)
Mystery pencil - Black with green and teal pearl (LE)
Whirlwind nailpolish- Metallic royal blue with green blue and purple pearl (LE)

All these shall be mine, methinks :)

thenovice

MAC is going to kill me with all of these collections! The eyeshadows sound gorgeous! Mystery kohl power sounds just divine!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
The visual & displayer for this is BEAUTIFUL! Probably one of the best I've ever seen.

Details, please.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I went to update yesterday...the display is gorgeous. Colors are pretty too
smiles.gif

So I imagine that you saw the kohl powers that everyone is curious about. Details?
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

I'm pretty sure I can't show the displayer...actually, I don't know how much I can talk about w/o putting my job in jeopardy....

But as far as the Kohl Powers go-somebody said it in another thread...think Eye Kohls meet Powerpoints. They're pretty nifty & super dark & soft & have pretty little reflects in them. As far as I remember, they are not waterproof though.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I'm pretty sure I can't show the displayer...actually, I don't know how much I can talk about w/o putting my job in jeopardy....

But as far as the Kohl Powers go-somebody said it in another thread...think Eye Kohls meet Powerpoints. They're pretty nifty & super dark & soft & have pretty little reflects in them. As far as I remember, they are not waterproof though.

Are the reflects very obvious or are they pretty subtle? I'd imagine that they would have to be pretty aparent since they are launching so many and all have a black base... (or maybe it's more of wishful thinking LOL!)

franimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Are the reflects very obvious or are they pretty subtle? I'd imagine that they would have to be pretty aparent since they are launching so many and all have a black base... (or maybe it's more of wishful thinking LOL!)

I was thinking the exact same thing! why are they all black? and is it really necessary to buy more than one for a different color reflect in each? i hope theyre all pretty different

Cee_Tarte83

I'm super excited about this one, I'm probably going to get all the e/s, nailpolishes, and maybe the Mystery e/l. Eeeeeee!!!
greengrin.gif

gabi1129

im dying to see the kohl powers. they sound amazing! and if they are very different from each other, they will all be mine!

Latest posts