Blue Storm discussion

Jessica6128

I think I will be purchasing the 2 nail polishes and mystery from this collection I am more intriqued with smoke signals...Blues doesn't look good on me.

SmileyfacedPen

I am so excited for this... I want basically everything. I love, love, love blues and I think they're my best color. I'm most excited for Blue Storm, Cumulus, and Thunder eyeshadows, and I'm pretty curious about Lightning lipstick. Will I be able to wear it without looking like a cadaver? Probably not, but I'll buy it anyway!
eyelove.gif

AudreyNicole

Holy cow! If the rest of Blue Storm is as good as the eyeshadows posted in the swatch forum, I am DONE for! OMG I am SO excited now!!
smiles.gif

styrch

I had hoped this collection would include the Blue Storm pigment, but thankfully I already have it. I wonder if that's how they made the eyeshadow of the same name. The description is similar.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyfacedPen
I am so excited for this... I want basically everything. I love, love, love blues and I think they're my best color. I'm most excited for Blue Storm, Cumulus, and Thunder eyeshadows, and I'm pretty curious about Lightning lipstick. Will I be able to wear it without looking like a cadaver? Probably not, but I'll buy it anyway!
eyelove.gif

actually there aren't any lipsticks. they are lipglasses.

Twinkle_Twinkle

The shadow pictures were a bit of a let down. They look like colors we have seen before, but the picture was small, and maybe I will be wowed in person.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

The Blue Storm Color Story thread says they are lipsticks, is it wrong?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The Blue Storm Color Story thread says they are lipsticks, is it wrong?

its wrong. the update books say lipsticks too, but they are lipglasses. that is what we swatched at update.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Holy cow! If the rest of Blue Storm is as good as the eyeshadows posted in the swatch forum, I am DONE for! OMG I am SO excited now!!
smiles.gif

Same here....I am in love.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
0707_mac_ph2.jpg

Thanks Caroni99 for posting these...

SmileyfacedPen

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

Oh, WOW. That makes me even more excited! I think my bank account is done for.

lethaldesign

Hmm. Can't wait to see larger photos/swatches of the shadows. The front row of the tiny pic is lookin hot stuff though!

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The shadow pictures were a bit of a let down. They look like colors we have seen before, but the picture was small, and maybe I will be wowed in person.

Same here, and I was expecting to want every shadow.

lianna

The eyeshadows do look pretty good, but they also look like I've seen them around before. I was hoping for more shadows that stood out. hopefully the kohl powders will make up for this disappointment.

Chinda-chan

Re: MAC - Blue Storm - August 07

Here you can see pictures of all items...
click

I wounder why there are lipglass instead of lipsticks.
hmm.gif
eeksign.gif

VioletB

Oh my lord, oh my lord!!! This and smoke signals.. !!!!!!!
jawdrop.gif

I am such a SUCKER for smokey eyes.. and blues!! BTW Smoke signal pigment = totally awesome.:eek2:

panda0410

Just saw the swatches for this entire collection and this whole collection is a let down - totally. These colours just arent me, and I dont think they are unique anyway.... I will be spending my $ on Smoke Signals methinks... especially that quad and the piggie, looks hot!