Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

frocher

Re: Favorite Products from Bobbi Brown?

I love the Peony shimmerbrick, and their gel liners are great.

lilMAClady

Her bronze shimmerbrick compact, and black ink gel liner. They are the best!

shadowaddict

I just bought the pink quartz shimmer brick but haven't used it yet. I also bought the matching pink quartz nail polish and I love it. I bought one of each as a gift for my daughter-in law and the ma wrapped them both in pink quartz colored tissue and put in a nice magnetic closure gift box and she also put in there a sample of eye shadow. I absolutely love her liner brushes, actually my fav is the little mini one I got with a small brush set. It's about 3.5 inches long so it's so easy to use. But I also have the full size in both the reg and ultra fine liner brushes. I have small hands so the short handles work better for me. I have a few more of her brushes and love them all. I really like her blush also.

Corvs Queen

And I just wanted to add that I love her gel eyeliners more than Fluidliners. They have a smoother consistancy and glide on a lot easier.

janwa09

Re: Bobbi Brown Must-haves & recs??

I am using her Moisture Rich liquid Foundation in Warm Ivory and I think it's perfect for my skin! I also love the Rose Shimmerbrick..I use it both as blush and highlighter. And I have the Shimmerbrick Eye Palette and the colors are great for highlighting the browbone, etc. Oh, and try BB's eyeshadow in Mahogany...it's a great color for the eyebrows!

And love, love BB's Gel liner in black.

SparklingWaves

Gosh, I have a lot of BB. I have been wearing the LE Metallic e/s. These sold like wild fire. I went to get the plum and it was gone. I really like these. I have been reaching for these every day. I have a lot of her lipsticks, blushes, matte shadows and now some of the shimmers. Her matte e/s are very color intensive. A little goes a long way, they are more expensive due to there is more in the pan than MAC. Her blushes are the same way. You don't need much. They will last a long time. Tawny blush can be utilized as contour blush. Her brushes are awesome.

I concur on the comment about the gel liner. They are great. They stay on great too.

I like her oil-free foundation, oil-free moisturizer, compact powder, and concealer too.

I almost purchased the cream e/s, but you can not layer these with powder e/s or layer them with another cream e/s. That was the instructions per the MA. I tend to do that, so I didn't purchase them. They are beautiful.

Enjoy your new jewels.
winks.gif

Shadow

I love her lipstick colors. Awhile back I bought her lipstick pallet. All of the colors in the pallet are great, but my favorite is Slopes. I also love her lip stain in Clay. I bought it at Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet. I guess it's a discontinued item???
ssad.gif

Fairybelle

My skintone is MAC NC25-30 (depends on how much sun I get) and I love BB lipsticks in Clove (warm red brown, perfect for fall) and Brown (which is the most nautral, pinky nude brown color...so beautiful and natural). Both lippies would work with your skintone too since they are fairly neutral.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I like BB blushes and lipglosses, although the later is pretty expensive for what you get. I didn't like the gel liners. They are drier than Fluidliners, which I didn't like. The foundation stick and sheer powders are also great, but there isn't a sheer powder that's quite deep enough for me. Too bad because the formula and wear are great.

Hilly

Aside from makeup...BB has some awesome books about makeup and beauty

corngrl2

I picked up the Brownie Shimmerbrick at a CCO a few months ago. I am absolutely in love with it and i can't wait to buy a new one. I use it for a highlighter, bronzer, eyeshadow and contour! You can swirl the colors together or pick out individual ones. It's pretty much awesome ;-)

GothicGirl

There is no BB in my country, and the women haven´t even heard of it; but I´ve managed to get a pot of Creamy Concealer in the local Ebay. And boy was I lucky! Great color match (Ivory for my NW15 skin), dense creamy texture and the best coverage among all my undereye concealers. I call this product my "industrial" concealer, hehehe, for when I have the worst dark circles under my eyes.

Toya

Besides MAC, Bobbi Brown might be my favorite make-up line. I own:
Creamy Concealer Kit in Golden (the best concealer I've ever found)
Shimmer Brick in Peony, Bronze, Apricot, Pink Quartz
Blush in Coral, Apricot, Clementine, Tawny, French Pink, Plum
Eyeshadow in Black Plum
Metallic shadow palette in Forest Metallics

DC-Cutie

Since MAC foundations look horrid on me, I've been using Bobbi Brown since 2004 and love the coverage it gives, never changes color, never oily. But I also have everyone of her palletts, tons of bluses, the Everything mascarra, fluidline and some skincare products.

thanh13

What don't I like from BB...I love this line. I have and love the following:

-Overnight Cream, Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Protective Lotion, Hydrating Eye Cream, Extra Eye Balm....all of which feels really rich and luxurious.
-Corrector in Bisque....this works like magic in covering dark circles
-Creamy Concealer in Natural.... this will cover anything you want.
-Foundation Stick in Natural....it offers great coverage but looks like you're wearing nothing.
-Rouge Pots in Calypso and Pale Pink....these are super versatile and the colors are just gorgeous.
-Lip Glosses in soooo many colors....I love these, the quality is great but the brush is shit.
-Rich Creamy Cleanser and Latering Tube Soap....will remove all the gunks from your face
-Buffing Grains....your face will never feel as soft as after exfoliating with these

Well I guess there's one thing I don't like from the line, it's their eye shadows, the colors are beautiful, but it creases to fast on my asian lids.

Did I mention I love this line.....lol.

smellyocheese

without a doubt, their gel eye liners. Their cream blush and of course their brushes

SnowWhiteQueen

So far I am not crazy about Bobbi's foundations and mascaras, but i havent tried them all yet. The eyeshadows are AMAZING and I love the shimmerbricks. My MAC spending has almost ceased to exisit now that I have fallen for Bobbi Brown and Dior.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

The gel eyeliners are simply the best ever...they stay all day. I have Espresso & Black and just ordered the Sapphire Shimmer.

The blushes are so beautiful on. I have the Bridal set, Violet set, and just got the Pink Raspberry which is to die for! The matching brush set are great too.

The blender brushes are the best brushes I've used. I just wish I could buy a dozen at wholesale or something cheaper.