Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

laurennnxox

I got PG too, and I actually really love it. :) I am a shimmery/glittery girl, though. They're definitely marbled, and mine looks a little different! I looks really pretty when I go out at night, and know there will be dim lighting, (ie. restaurants or bars). I have a shimmer brick, and to me Pink Glow is much softer. I feel like I have rub harder or swirl my brush harder on my Rose SB than I do on PG. I like the texture of PG more. Here is what mine looks like!

Bronze glow was a little too much for me, I'm pretty pale and am not much of a bronzer or warm type of glow person. But I feel like it would look very flattering on many people, though!

elegant-one

I still want to see them both in person, but it looks deeper and more orange than Copper Diamond from what I remember. Kind of reminds me of Magnetic Appeal EDSF, actually.
aww, thanks hun
friends.gif

The texture felt smooth, not gritty or powdery - silky. Yes, maybe a bit more like the EDSF's

elegant-one

please share with me which ones you have
i only have one rose quartz and it's ok nothing special
i am debating between sandstone and beige

I haven't used them in a while, so I'll have to go see what I have
amuse.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LavenderPearl

Ooh, seconded. Swatch post, pretty pretty please?
bouquet.gif
Lol
th_wink3.gif

Vineetha

@walkingdead swatches of copper diamond, Pink Glow & bronze Glow!! PG def had some obvious shimmer compared to the BG & CD!! Both are really pretty!!! Can't go wrong with either or both!! (CD shimmer brick & bronze glow) PG is nice but I did not like it all that much!! Hth!! :)
ca3b9a39_image.jpeg

jenise

@walkingdead swatches of copper diamond, Pink Glow & bronze Glow!! PG def had some obvious shimmer compared to the BG & CD!! Both are really pretty!!! Can't go wrong with either or both!! (CD shimmer brick & bronze glow) PG is nice but I did not like it all that much!! Hth!! :)
ca3b9a39_image.jpeg
Yay glad you liked them :)

walkingdead

ca3b9a39_image.jpeg
Thank you V. I'm liking CD!

purplerinne

I just got PG today and it's so pretty. I have an older version of copper diamond and am waiting for bronze glow from sephora f&f.....I think I went a bit crazy lol

chloecat

I bought the Pink Glow yesterday, and mine looks the same. The girl said they are all like that. I love how sparkly it is. I think it's really pretty.

chloecat

I still want to see them both in person, but it looks deeper and more orange than Copper Diamond from what I remember. Kind of reminds me of Magnetic Appeal EDSF, actually.
It's very, very, soft and it does seem almost like the Extra Dimension powders.

Latest posts