Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

chloecat

I feel this way about every single Bobbi eye palette. Like, all of them. I swatched some single shadows the other day and was surprised to find they're actually good, haha. But I can't remember the last time there was a Bobbi palette that was actually worth the money.

(I still want to buy them all because I loooove love love the packaging, but I try to restrain myself)
I don't know what the deal is with her palettes, and I can't believe the line is doing well. I love the shimmer bricks and her gel liners, but those darn palettes are crap. Lol!! I hope they get better and reformulate them.

elegant-one

Wearing black scotch eyeliner today. I love it.

thud.gif
eyelove.gif
OMGosh Monsy thats GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else are you wearing on your lids? Amazing

TheLadyDanger

Has anyone else picked up the new highlights from the holiday collection? The texture and consistency remind me a lot of MAC's In Extra Dimension highlighters!

kath00

I returned the Sand and Sea palettes this summer (both) as well because there was nothing but glitter on my eyes from almost every single color. I agree they just have GOT to reformulate their eyeshadows in general. I am surprised they have not figured this out given that it's the same company as MAC and Estee Lauder, who don't have this problem with their products.

Monsy

Thank you everyone. I am wearing Chanel illusion d ombre in Contvoise all over my lid, and Too faced Natural eye palette (top row, three matte shades)

chloecat

Thank you everyone. I am wearing Chanel illusion d ombre in Contvoise all over my lid, and Too faced Natural eye palette (top row, three matte shades)
Thanks, I may have to get that palette. I have the leopard one and I really like it.

Monsy

I had to go to Chanel training early this morning so this makeup I did at 5.30 am

It doesn't have to be too faced it can be any nude matte eyeshadows

KiKi Kontour

Wearing black scotch eyeliner today. I love it.

jawdrop.gif

Monsy u show off u!!! I love it. I've actually added it to my nordy cart becuz of ur swatches. Thanx! im getting bronze glow too cuz yall swatches are lookin goooorgeous! plus lemme take advantage of this sale lol

purplerinne

I need help deciding between beige and sandstone
Beige is perm. Sandstone is LE. Sandstone is a dupe for another shimmerbrick called Beach. Beach is one of my faves and I have a backup of it....but I would've gotten Sandstone if it wasn't a dupe