Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

sugarberry

Pink Glow Highlighter - Not very "Pink" more of a very very slight pink champagne & VERY sparkley. In face, on me I pretty much only see sparkles all over my face :( Disappointed in it.

I had the same reaction! I applied it on my cheeks at the store and was very disappointed. It not only was sparkly, it was super frosty even with a light hand. I like a glow, but I don't like frost or heavy metallics on my cheeks. Plus, this particular tester was heavy on the "rose" tone, so it ended up being dark on me. I wanted a light opalescent pink! My husband took one look at me (he's my makeup buddy! LOL!) and immediately said no. LOL.

ElectricLady

I told myself that I was gonna wait until the VIB sale to buy Bronze Glow, but I broke down and bought it on Nordstrom's site last night! Even though the Sephora discount would be better, I told myself that it could possibly sell out before the sale came around lol. I also noticed that Pink Glow wasn't even available on the Sephora website, so that selling out really convinced me to buy iBronze Glow. Unless it was never available at Sephora... :shock:

jenise

I told myself that I was gonna wait until the VIB sale to buy Bronze Glow, but I broke down and bought it on Nordstrom's site last night! Even though the Sephora discount would be better, I told myself that it could possibly sell out before the sale came around lol. I also noticed that Pink Glow wasn't even available on the Sephora website, so that selling out really convinced me to buy iBronze Glow. Unless it was never available at Sephora... :shock:
It was never available!

kaira

I'm waiting for the sephora sale also. I wonder of the holiday gel liner will appear on sephora?

sugarberry

Got the eyeliner! It is gorgeous! The copper shimmers show up so well on me, and it lasted all day! This is my first Bobbi Brown liner, and I think it's way better than MAC's. I might have to buy a backup of this only because I had a pencil in a similar colour once that was limited edition, and I haven't been able to find a replacement since then.

laurennnxox

Got the eyeliner! It is gorgeous! The copper shimmers show up so well on me, and it lasted all day! This is my first Bobbi Brown liner, and I think it's way better than MAC's. I might have to buy a backup of this only because I had a pencil in a similar colour once that was limited edition, and I haven't been able to find a replacement since then.
I seriously love the eyeliner too! I've also been pondering a backup, but I don't know how long gel liners will last? I'm worried I'd have a backup and it would go bad before I could get to it.

beautyjunkie12

I haven't had any issues with the bulk of her eye palettes. Thru trial and error I learned her more shimmery/glitter shades actually work best on a non-primed eye. They actually adhere better on bare skin. When I use a primer the color is mute and fallout is insane. Even brush application techinque is vital to get the best look....patting product versus using a sweeping motion to apply her shadows is a must when applying the lid color then you use a sweeping motion when going in on the crease because then that shadow already has a base to work with. I have oily lids and even without using primer with Bobbi Brown shadows I don't experience fading or creasing.

purplerinne

So I received Bronze Glow and my backup of Copper Diamond and Bronze glow is a bit too bronze for my NC35 complexion lol Copper Diamond isn't an exact match to the first version but it's not awful. I actually really like it since it had a tad more color than the first release. I'm going to return Bronze glow and get a backup to my backup CD.