Breast Augmentation?

MACJunkie57

It totally depends on how you feel, if you really want it, go for it. Most doctors reccomend that you only go up 2 cup sizes so that would make you a D which would still look natural anyway.
Although, I wouldn't go any bigger than that. I feel bad for my mum because she has never had any surgery but is naturally a H, and people always think she's had implants and sometimes even think she's lying about not having them *sigh*.
Anyway, back to you LOL =P I think you should go for it if you want! =D

lovelyweapon

The cohesive gel Memory ones from Mentor are supposedly amazing.

The implant feel depends on whether it's saline or silicone big time, but the look really relies on the profile & pocket placement. Usually though doctors prefer to go with moderates. I also had mine under the muscle because I LOVED the way they looked compared to "overs". That also determines the way the implant will look. Let me know what you decide on and good luck with the decision!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
The cohesive gel Memory ones from Mentor are supposedly amazing.

The implant feel depends on whether it's saline or silicone big time, but the look really relies on the profile & pocket placement. Usually though doctors prefer to go with moderates. I also had mine under the muscle because I LOVED the way they looked compared to "overs". That also determines the way the implant will look. Let me know what you decide on and good luck with the decision!

ITA agree with the look of unders...plus they are supposed to make mammography easier.

elib067

deciding on which type of implant, you should look at the new one which is the cohesive gel implant, also known as the gummi bear implant. i looked them up online and the girls you cant even tell had boob jobs but they look really full and natural. just like you were born with huge boobs. if it is fullness you want i would say look up pictures of those because you don't get the perfect circle but rather just really full breasts. i hope this helps!

also you don't have to worry about leaking from saline or silicone poisoning because they are solid. but it also depends on where you would like your incision to be, belly button, armpit, or under your breast. just something to think about
smiles.gif

BUT GO FOR IT. trust me if you have been thinking about it and you like to wear padded bras you obviously like the look of bigger boobs and you will be more self confident in yourself. anything that you can do to make yourself feel good is amazing, in my opinion.

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
UPDATE!!

My consultation is scheduled for MARCH 26th!! That is just a couple weeks! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time.
smiles.gif
!!

Yay! I'm so excited for you!
smiles.gif

I'm going to call sometime this week and pay my deposit for a May 20th surgery date (legally the earliest I can get it--it's my 22nd bday!)
I can't wait to hear how it goes!

lovelyweapon

Congratulations to both you and fingie - that's awesome news!! Keep us posted with everything.

I was originally scheduled for 3 months after my consultation last year because my PS is super popular, but someone canceled last minute and I had my surgery only two weeks after the consultation. Super exciting yet nerve-wrecking! You're gonna look great.

ambidextrous

I'd never get plastic surgery unless it's because of health issues (too large breast hurting etc.) or if I got disfigured by accident/disease. I don't think it's good that this is getting more common now, why let anyone cut up your body if nothing's wrong with it

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by elib067
deciding on which type of implant, you should look at the new one which is the cohesive gel implant, also known as the gummi bear implant. i looked them up online and the girls you cant even tell had boob jobs but they look really full and natural. just like you were born with huge boobs. if it is fullness you want i would say look up pictures of those because you don't get the perfect circle but rather just really full breasts. i hope this helps!

also you don't have to worry about leaking from saline or silicone poisoning because they are solid. but it also depends on where you would like your incision to be, belly button, armpit, or under your breast. just something to think about
smiles.gif

BUT GO FOR IT. trust me if you have been thinking about it and you like to wear padded bras you obviously like the look of bigger boobs and you will be more self confident in yourself. anything that you can do to make yourself feel good is amazing, in my opinion.

Cohesive Gel Implant Photos and Pictures

you are right, some of these pics are amazing!!!

averiejuli

I got saline implants in March 2007--I'm so glad I did it!! I was so freaked out and it was the first surgery I'd ever had. So happy with the results though
smiles.gif
They did mine transumbilically (through the belly button) so no scarring whatsoever and they healed in 1/2 the time it takes for the other incisions.

stacylynne

You have to do what's good for & & what makes you happy.
Please & I say please do your research before getting them done. Just so you know, your body can reject them. You have to go over all the pro's & con's
Make sure the surgeon is a board certified surgeon.

I don't have implants. But, I know plenty of girls who had the procedure done & they said it was the best thing they have ever done.
Good luck & make the right decision for "YOU"

adela88

please do not judge me before you read the whole paragraph.
Im getting breast augmentation for my 18th birthday from my mother.
When i was around 9 i hit puberty, yeah i was an early bloomer lol but when i hit 11-12 i ended up wit 34dd's(on an average frame)over the next few years i gained abit of weight though and ended up with 32f+'s.I decided to tone up and loose it though, i lost over 3 stone and now im on the skinny side.im young but i feel like a mother, my breasts arnt what they used to be and i feel less confident now than when i was fat.Im not doing this for anyone else, only myself.
I think you should go for it, if you can afford it youve ovblessly worked hard for what you earn and you deserve it.breasts are a symbol of womanhood.Nobody has the right to tell you you're not entitled to them.

stacylynne

If anyone is intereste in Breast Augmentation. I do have a name of a Board Certified Surgeon located in New york. He specializes in breast augmentation, lipo & tummy tucks.

If you're interested please PM me. I have seen plenty of girls who went to him & he does an amazing job.

Remember any plastic surgery is a personal desicion. You should do it for you & your self confidence only.

stacylynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
My research has been a year in the making.
smiles.gif
I'm still nervous.. I'm glad I have support though!

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing your research. You know, most people do more research in buying a new car than looking for a surgeon.
Take your time in researching surgeons.
I have a plastic surgeon located in NY if you want his name. He's amazing & I have seen his work.
He's board certified as well as a Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery

stacylynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elib067

smiles.gif

I love how the gels look as well. When you bend over with the gels, you don't see any ripples of the bag either. They look very natural & the girls I know who had them done say they're really soft as well.

Some surgeons will do the 1st procedure with saline & then the patient goes back for the silicone gels b/c they have to make a bigger insicion for the gels b/c the gels get put in already filled.

I love how the gels look over the saline as well