Breast Augmentation?

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameXK
Aren't there things like breast lifts? Where they don't make them bigger but just make them perkier? I'm a noob at that stuff so sorry if I'm wrong :x

they do have breast lifts but it leaves "anchor" scars. A scar running down from each areola and then underneath the breast. I guess I'd rather have saggy breasts than scarred ones. I don't like the finished look of them particularly. They have one called a circle nipple lift, but only a few surgeons perform them and they are very pricey.

fingie

Quote:
For me, I used to be heavier and had possibly the most fantastic tits ever... 34 C, perfectly perky, people then thought that they were fake (I was 16). Now that I'm about 15 pounds thinner, in great shape, don't really desire to gain weight, I want those boobs back.

I would get implants in a heartbeat if they would still look natural and feel natural but I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

But, I hate how people judge women with breast implants though. Who are they to criticize people's actions? Why is it wrong to want to feel better about yourself? Grrr... makes me angry, people's ignorance.

Actually, my implants (cohesive gels) are a little less than 3 weeks old and look/feel real. IMO a lot of it has to do with your current breast tissue--I was a B before, and all the implant does is push your current tissue out so thats still the first thing you feel.

021.jpg
this was 3/4 days post op

I hope to get some new ones soon, but my cam had to be sent out for repair
ssad.gif

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
they do have breast lifts but it leaves "anchor" scars. A scar running down from each areola and then underneath the breast. I guess I'd rather have saggy breasts than scarred ones. I don't like the finished look of them particularly. They have one called a circle nipple lift, but only a few surgeons perform them and they are very pricey.

By a "circle nipple lift" do you mean where they go around the areola and take off skin/areola and then sew back up for a "purse string" effect (I think its called a Benilli lift?) I had an areola reduction with my BA and a slight lift on the right side and it was the same price as if I had gone with a crease incision and no areola/lift work. Every surgeon is diff though.

MadameXK

Wow, fingie, those look great!!
Do you have any more pics of them?
Haha, that sounded so sketch but I just want to see how they look from different angles.
oh.gif

fingie

Thanks Shimmer & MadameXK
smiles.gif

022.jpg

This is the only other shot I have from that day, and it isn't super clear but it might give you an idea of how they look from the front (dont mind the slight bruising & super swollen nipples--like I said in a previous post above, they had a lot of work done haha)

My camera should be back within the week though, so I'll be able to get some new shots soon
smiles.gif

The hardest part is being patient to see the final results since they can change so much in the first few weeks!

xsnowwhite

wow that did turn out very good! I really want mine done at some point too, I just don't know how I would pay for it!

M.A.C. head.

If you're happy about it and really want to do it, have at it!

The only thing that I must beat into your brain is to DO YOUR RESEARCH ON SURGEONS! Don't just go to anybody, and don't choose one because the price is lower!

I hope you have a good experience and I hope you tits look fab! LOL

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
smiles.gif

This is the only other shot I have from that day, and it isn't super clear but it might give you an idea of how they look from the front (dont mind the slight bruising & super swollen nipples--like I said in a previous post above, they had a lot of work done haha)

My camera should be back within the week though, so I'll be able to get some new shots soon
smiles.gif

The hardest part is being patient to see the final results since they can change so much in the first few weeks!

Yea, I'd love to see how they look now! You're making me question whether or not I should get them now haha.
n546264987_862610_426.jpg

Those are mine right now... I'm the blonde
smiles.gif
No bra on in that picture so you can pretty much see their size.
Hopefully there aren't any men lurking :ninja:
I'd probably want to go to about a C+, I think... I'm currently a 30/32-B.

MadameXK

Hahah sorry for all the questions...
but, fingie, maybe it's too early to tell but what is the nipple sensitivity like? Like, for example, in foreplay, would the sensation of a guy playing with your nipples be the same as pre-op? (sorry if that was too graphic, it's just another important question for me :x)

fingie

Quote:
Hahah sorry for all the questions...
but, fingie, maybe it's too early to tell but what is the nipple sensitivity like? Like, for example, in foreplay, would the sensation of a guy playing with your nipples be the same as pre-op? (sorry if that was too graphic, it's just another important question for me :x)

I can't tell yet--and I think everyone is different. I had like, no sensitivity before and now they are super sensitive because my incision was all the way around the areola, but it should go down a bit once I've completed healing.

Also, if you went with a different incision sight than the areola the chances of it effecting your sensitivity would probably be diminished. But that's a question that a surgeon could answer better than I can. There are a ton of websites out there for breast augmentation that might even have the info too (I just didn't pay much attention to that since my nips werent a big turn on for me anyways so I wasn't worried about losing anything haha).

fingie

Quote:
Yea, I'd love to see how they look now! You're making me question whether or not I should get them now haha.

smiles.gif

They look so nice and perky though! The reason that pushed me the most to get them done is that I have a 2 year old daughter and pregnancy/breastfeeding really left them uneven and saggy, otherwise I may not have done it for a few more years. But honestly, theyre the best $8,000 I've ever spent and I don't regret them at all. The first week or so is weird, but now they really feel like "me" if that makes sense? As for paying for them, it was my agreement with myself that I would pay cash or not get them done. I have enough loans out (car, credit cards, etc) and told myself if I wanted them bad enough, I would save. And I did. But some people finance and you just have to do whats right for you. Don't rush into it; do your research, go to as many surgeons as it takes for you to find one that you are comfortable with and are confident in. It IS a major surgery, and not something to be taken lightly.
smiles.gif

MadameXK

Quote:
They look so nice and perky though! The reason that pushed me the most to get them done is that I have a 2 year old daughter and pregnancy/breastfeeding really left them uneven and saggy, otherwise I may not have done it for a few more years. But honestly, theyre the best $8,000 I've ever spent and I don't regret them at all. The first week or so is weird, but now they really feel like "me" if that makes sense? As for paying for them, it was my agreement with myself that I would pay cash or not get them done. I have enough loans out (car, credit cards, etc) and told myself if I wanted them bad enough, I would save. And I did. But some people finance and you just have to do whats right for you. Don't rush into it; do your research, go to as many surgeons as it takes for you to find one that you are comfortable with and are confident in. It IS a major surgery, and not something to be taken lightly.
smiles.gif

That is definitely true. I'm only 18 so I have a couple years to think about it before I can actually pay for it
smiles.gif

Thank you so much for fielding my questions
smiles.gif

fingie

Quote:
That is definitely true. I'm only 18 so I have a couple years to think about it before I can actually pay for it
smiles.gif

Thank you so much for fielding my questions
smiles.gif

Yes, and keep in mind when deciding that it's not a "one time only" procedure- implants can rupture/deflate and will need to be replaced a few times in your lifetime. You also can get an infection, capsular contracture, etc. Seeing as you are only 18 with no kids, I'm going to be a total mom here and say "if it aint broke, don't fix it". But if you decide that it IS right for you, then go for it; just make sure you do TONS of research!

pumpkincat210

Quote:

smiles.gif

I think they look great! Smaller breasts stay perkier longer and even implants sag and you have to have them replaced eventually. your breasts also fit your body frame. I would love to not have to wear a bra too.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
smiles.gif

022.jpg

smiles.gif

They look really natural, the docs are getting good, lol. They look like mine did pre-children. Cherish them and enjoy having them, feeling good about yourself changes your whole outlook on life.

Kayteuk

Okay girls! I am getting mine done in April...So I thought I may as well be honest and post it here, I used to be a 32C, and now because of exercise I am a 32A, and I hate it.

So I have allready booked the Op. And I was going to do a blog on it for you guys and girls. I will probally go to a 32C again hopefully. I am really nervous but very excited, I hope I can answer any question you guys may have and show you its not that scary!

Septemba

Good luck, Kayteuk! I'd love to read your blog.

I've been interested in BAs for a while and was saving up and researching surgeons, but I'm waiting for breast fat grafting to be perfected and more widely accepted. When it is and I'm totally comfortable with the practice I will definitely look into that.

Kayteuk

Well I can reccomend Dr Galumbeck.
Hes really cool and one of the best, he also gave me a medical student discount of 1/5th of my cost!
Also if the breast implants burst due to car accident or anything else, the implant company replaces them for free and pays the cost of your surgery, so I am pretty excited, and the implants are good for life, I just have to get checked up at a medical once yearly by any doctor.

And because of the discount, my fella is paying the surgery with his tax rebate :) What a guy! LOL!