Breast Augmentation?

Patricia

thank for the info Violet, i really wish you the best in your surgery

i'd love to get mine done too, i am a 34b and although i love my boobs (shape) i'd love to have them a bit bigger, i would only go one size up but don't know if it's worth it?

Patricia

haha that was a funny story!!!

i can't complain about the shape, i love the shape of my boobs, they are really cute and round (don't really wanna sound bigheaded) they are just TOO small
ssad.gif

Graziella*K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia

i can't complain about the shape, i love the shape of my boobs, they are really cute and round (don't really wanna sound bigheaded) they are just TOO small
ssad.gif

I totally hear ya on this ....

I'm a 34B too ... Lovely very round shape and super perky ! ( I know I'm lucky and I love the shape of my boobs ... )

I love BIG boobs ... and I don't mind the slightly "fake" look some boob jobs have ... I even kinda like it when it suits the girl's body and overall look.

I'm a photo model and I'm most of the time confidant about my body and stuff ... but even if my boobs are "pretty" I always think "well ... if only they were 2 cups bigger" everytime I take off my bra ! ( I like big padding too ! )

I'm of a rather small frame but I've got curves and I want my boobs to be just like I want them ... same shape but in a full 34D !

I'm not planning on getting a breast augmentation very very soon ( in 2 years would be cool ) and I don't really know what kind of implants shoul I get...

The things I DON'T want with breast augmentation :
- sagging
- the bag to be "visible" when lying down or in certain positions ...
- "hard" implants

The things I'm looking for with breast augmentation :
- high profile round perky boobs
- not a very obvious scar
- "soft" boobs ... still "firm" but not rock hard if you know xhat I mean !

With the list above it seems I should think about high profile salines ... well I've got time to think about it but I like to know "where I'm going" with my body.

I'm super excited for you VioletB ... hope you'll love your new babies ! ^_^'

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

Graziella*K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia

ssad.gif

I totally hear ya on this ....

I'm a 34B too ... Lovely very round shape and super perky ! ( I know I'm lucky and I love the shape of my boobs ... )

I love BIG boobs ... and I don't mind the slightly "fake" look some boob jobs have ... I even kinda like it when it suits the girl's body and overall look.

I'm a photo model and I'm most of the time confidant about my body and stuff ... but even if my boobs are "pretty" I always think "well ... if only they were 2 cups bigger" everytime I take off my bra ! ( I like big padding too ! )

I'm of a rather small frame but I've got curves and I want my boobs to be just like I want them ... same shape but in a full 34D !

I'm not planning on getting a breast augmentation very very soon ( in 2 years would be cool ) and I don't really know what kind of implants shoul I get...

The things I DON'T want with breast augmentation :
- sagging
- the bag to be "visible" when lying down or in certain positions ...
- "hard" implants

The things I'm looking for with breast augmentation :
- high profile round perky boobs
- not a very obvious scar
- "soft" boobs ... still "firm" but not rock hard if you know xhat I mean !

With the list above it seems I should think about high profile salines ... well I've got time to think about it but I like to know "where I'm going" with my body.

I'm super excited for you VioletB ... hope you'll love your new babies ! ^_^'

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

lovelyweapon

Hey VioletB! I hope your recovery is going smoothly!
smiles.gif
You will hate them at first and get boob greed but then you will LOVE them!! Good luck <3 Also, congratulations.

MrsRjizzle

have you checked out Breast Augmentation Breast Implants Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Information Website? It is a message forum just like this one. I had breast implants in sept of last year and I swear i spent all my time on that bored. There are so many people on there that are glad to answer any question you have. I know it made me alot more comfotable. Silicone is what I got. Less change of leaking and rippling. They are not heavy at all. I didnt gain any weight after surgery. I dont notice the diffrence at all and i got 600CC ( which is about a DD) If you have any questions let me know. But I think youll find everything you need if you check out the forum above. I would def reccomed doing it. I have no regrets. except maybe going bigger... hahah ( im 5:10 so i can hold a lil extra on top!) You are completly down and out for about 2 or 3 days, I had mine done under the muscle. So your arms are useless during this time. But about 3rd or 4th day you are good to go.

fingie

Violet- good to "hear" (read?) that your recovery is going well. I'm only one day post op and I totally feel ya with the elephant on the chest analogy. Also, I am SUPER itchy from the skin being stretched, and that's really annoying, but hopefully when I get my bandages off tomorrow I will get a little relief (although I just took a benadryl to help with that; just waiting for it to kick in).

What size did you end up going with? I got 350 moderate plus silicones with an areola incision (although its all the way around because I had an areola reduction).

You should post some pics!
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

I didn't Read all of the posts but another huge factor besides saline and silicone is wether you get the implants above or below the muscle. Above the Muscle has a shorter recoup time. But the implant can sag and look fake IE Kelly Rippa ... Also if you have not had children yet you mat have problems breast feeding ( above the muscle). Or if you have children and your boobs grow, WHich does happen ;-). Under the muscle has a longer recoup time , but gives you a more natural boob look without sagging ans much , you also don't have a large gap between the boobs. You have a much better chance of breast-feeding.... The better Plastic surgeons with typically only do below the muscle .... =)

lavina

we only have one life to live so being content with your body and good self esteem is essential to good mental health. While I do not look down on women for getting surgery and have contemplated breast augmentation as well as a nose job myself, the amount of women not okay with their bodies running out and getting surgery is really depressing. It seems like soooo many women have them that it makes me feel like I can never look as good as all the naturally and surgically enhanced women. sorry I had to rant and I hope i didn't rain on anyone's parade
ssad.gif

pumpkincat210

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm 5'4" 115 pounds with d cups. They have sagged since they became breasts, lol. I definately don't want a reduction because of the scarring but I don't like the idea of going bigger with breast implants. I feel it would make me look larger than i am and i might fall over, lol. Any recommendations?

MadameXK

For me, I used to be heavier and had possibly the most fantastic tits ever... 34 C, perfectly perky, people then thought that they were fake (I was 16). Now that I'm about 15 pounds thinner, in great shape, don't really desire to gain weight, I want those boobs back.

I would get implants in a heartbeat if they would still look natural and feel natural but I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

But, I hate how people judge women with breast implants though. Who are they to criticize people's actions? Why is it wrong to want to feel better about yourself? Grrr... makes me angry, people's ignorance.

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm 5'4" 115 pounds with d cups. They have sagged since they became breasts, lol. I definately don't want a reduction because of the scarring but I don't like the idea of going bigger with breast implants. I feel it would make me look larger than i am and i might fall over, lol. Any recommendations?

Aren't there things like breast lifts? Where they don't make them bigger but just make them perkier? I'm a noob at that stuff so sorry if I'm wrong :x