yes.gif
!!!! SOUNDS GAY AS HELL TO ME!!!
graucho.gif
especially with all the DL stuff going on....leave it alone
nope.gif

Ok I just spit out my water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
when you guys say "expirimenting" or "that they're more than friends".. are you implying that possibly they could be having sex... with each other!?

:/

Now I just choked on my water!!!
yes.gif
ssad.gif

AdlersMommy22

okay. wow. LOL.

I graduated in 05 too and ive NEVER EVER EVER in my LIFE seen anything like this going on between two hs kids... not even between two GUYS period.. I dated a kid that played pro-baseball and he wasnt even like this with his teammates... none of them were.. Ive been living around and with groups of guys since i was 17 years old and never have i seen them do more than slap eachother on the ass coming around homeplate after they scored.

Girl, I would run. I cna understand being with a guy and having a "bro-mance" as friends but the cuddling, carressing eachothers face thing.... that makes me want to throw up my breakfast.

Not that theres anything wrong w/ being gay. AT ALL.. im just sayin- I personally dont want to see two dudes, or two girls, PDAing in public. Hell I dont even want to see two straight people PDAing in public... or two guys that might be gay but claim to be straight.

Anyway

Why dont you just bring it up to him yourself????
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

^^^ You mean confront him? I joke around with him about being so attached to his buddy but I haven't asked him if he actually has a thing going on with him because that'd just be awkward. How am I supposed to talk to him about it? We aren't even dating... I just like him.

You all are convincing me that he could possibly be gay or bi which is funny because at first I saw their affection as harmless and playful, but now I see it in a totally different light.

:'-(

AdlersMommy22

Well.. I mean.. just sit him down and be like "yo.... is there something more going on w/ this dude? Because if there is thats totally cool- I was just checkin things out because I dig ya and I want to make sure Ive got all my bases covered and im not assuming things I shouldnt be assuming."

chocolategoddes

Apparently, the MTV executives have been keeping up with this thread because they're giving Brody Jenner his own show called "Bromance".
wow.

X4biddenxLustX

I think its pretty normal for a guy to have some type of "bro-mance" even with more than 1 guy. It's like there equivalent of us having our girlfriends that we hang out with, share secrets with, shop with, etc. Every guy may have one. It's just how open they are emotionally that makes others notice there bro-mance. Some guys will have friends who they'll talk to about everything but dont seem as emotional close. While others are alot more open with there guyfriends and thats when we start noticing there "boyfriends", if that makes sense.

It's not a problem in a relationship with a girl unless they can't seem to be able to find time to just spend with YOU. Like everything you hang out with the guy there friend(s) just have to be there. Or if he blows you off to hang out with his boys constantly. Now thats when things become a problem.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Apparently, the MTV executives have been keeping up with this thread because they're giving Brody Jenner his own show called "Bromance".
wow.

You're joking right? They would have finished the filming for that show before this thread was started
nonono.gif

I had the misfortune of watching the first episode last week and thought it was utter shit. A bunch of idiots licking Brody's ass wanting to to be 'accepted' by him and his pathetic crew.

chocolategoddes

^^^I haven't actually seen it yet. I bet it's as pathetic as Paris Hilton's version, so I won't even bother. Brodie Jenner and his pals come off as total douchebags, anyway.
Bromances are very "in" and "hip" these days.

I agree with x4biddenxLustX that guys also want to have a few close "bros" to talk, chill, and get all emotional with. Instead of shopping, they like to shoplift together, which is cute. :/
They've actually been turning down the PDA. But like I said, I'm kind of over it. I still think he's beyond hot but I'm just going to remain friends with him.

X4biddenxLustX

Lol yep they need there "boyfrannns" too!

I'd just be careful though when in stores with him or wherever, the five finger discount happy boy could get into sooo much trouble and whoever is along with him too at the time too even if there not stealing. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time can suck lol.

chocolategoddes

Haha! It's funny you say that because they are VERY shoplift happy.
They steal food, clothes, booze and always seem to get away with it.
You'd think if you saw two sneaky, 6'3" guys in baggy clothes walking around, people would get suspicious, but no one notices.
He stole me a sandwich from a deli. It's amazing!

lmao
But you're definitely right.

X4biddenxLustX

Rofl. He stole you a sandwhich?! Thats a new one lol. Usually when thinking of shoplifting I just think of clothes, shoes, electronics stuff like that not food haha.