Camarillo, CA CCO (Premium Outlets)

spam_musubi_

has anyone been there? how is it?
(sorry if i posted this in the wrong place....i don't know where it should go)

divaster

Now I'm the opposite. I've never really found anything that great there. Maybe I am going at the wrong time.
weeping.gif
All they would tell me was that their shipments come "at the end of the month" and I try and coordinate my trip with that, but so far, no real luck.

SMMY

Actually some of the CCO's in my area received their first shipment this month on Friday. Everything seems to been delayed for some reason. Still didn't have it checked in yet when I went by.
ssad.gif
Usually they get new inventory either the second or third week of the month.

spam_musubi_

thanks
greengrin.gif

i really want to go to a cco, but that's the only one i know of around here. (im in the 310 area code....you guys know any others?)

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
thanks
greengrin.gif

i really want to go to a cco, but that's the only one i know of around here. (im in the 310 area code....you guys know any others?)

There is one at the Block of Orange, but that is pretty far from you.
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

the southern california ones that i know of:

camarillo
ontario at ontario mills - inside the saks off fifth outlet
block at orange - inside the saks off fifth outlet
carlsbad

Wontpayretail23

I've learned to always call ahead and see if they just got a shipment in. Also, consider joining my CCO group for an easy heads up.

sweatpea559

Re: cco in the camarillo premium outlets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
thanks
greengrin.gif

I'm temporarily in the 310 area... but live in the 805. It is the only one nearby.
smiles.gif

stella08

please if you do go, can you post what they have. thanks

They just got a shipment in a day or 2 ago and it was actually a GOOD sized shipment! I was retail therapy-ing so I was kinda in a daze but this is what I remember:

First and Foremost MAC TRAINCASE!!!!!!!!!!
Most if not all of the Starflash e/s
MES (about 6 or 7 of these)
Paintpots (a of the old ones but now also Painterly)
2008 Holiday lip palettes
Eyeliner set from one of the holidays
MSF Duos (I believe all of the shades were there)
Tons of blushes
Only about a dozen lip sticks (I picked up N1)
About 20-30 or so lipglosses
6 nail polishes (mostly tan/brown but one super cute pinky color)
a few little makeup bags
Some big ol' face/body brushes (136 i think maybe it was the 134? and another, then 2 of the flat top Kabuki's (NOT the 180))
A few paints (didnt look through them)

Sorry I fail and didnt remember more but definetly worth the drive in Friday night traffic.

cynnasugar

i just got back from the CCO, and the lady there told me that 1/2 their new shipment is gone as of yesterday. but they still had plenty of things left. this is what i remember (to supplement the post above):

about 10-15 lipsticks, including: electra and astral (neo sci-fi), blast o' blue, 1N, barely lit, ahoy there, one of the stylistics one

about 10 slimshines / mattene l/s, including: gentle simmer, swelter, by degrees, tropic glow

about 20-30 l/g, including: ensign, love knot, 3N, perky (most of them seem to have been there for a while)

lots of e/s from the starflash collection, including: dreammaker, go, bold & brazen, mink & sable, glamour check, the pink one and the blue one

about 5 MES, including: love connection, play on plums, pink split

4-5 pigments (can't remember what they were)

4-5 paint pots, including: painterly, rollickin', moss scape??

some color forum e/s palettes (not sure about this one)

both of the nordstorm exclusive color forum powder (i believe it was sun centered and play around pink)

lots of blushes / beauty powder blushes, including: eversun, secret, feeling, blooming, plum de bois, enough said, serenly, joyous, true romantic (1 left of this)

some mineralized blushes, including: gentle, love joy, merrily, gleeful, love thing, warm soul

MSF in gold deposit

5-6 nail polishes

2008 holiday (1 eyeliner set, 1 lipstick set, 1 eyeshadow set)

stella08

thank you so much for the post. I went on monday and they had the same stuff as posted. They did have rush metal highlights. I'm thinking about going again this weekend. Thanks again girls!

Danielle_

i went on the 19th as well, and i got a tendertone in ez baby and another lip product. they also had some tinted lip conditioners, and 2 other tendertones, deep sigh, and hot n saucy. they had a lot of stuff there (my 1st time going there) i was expecting nothing to be there and was surprised when i saw a lot of stuff.
smiles.gif

hrockstar

I went on Sunday for the first time. I wasn't impressed with the store or the selection and didn't find anything i was interested in but I may have missed something amazing and not even realized it?

stella08

do you recall if they had pigments, blushes or any brushes?