Camarillo, CA CCO (Premium Outlets)

stella08

Re: cco in the camarillo premium outlets?

I called today and they should be receiving a shipment in next week

stella08

i just returned from the cco, and they received a shipment in. I called prior to going out, they had like 7 different pigments, when i got there they were all sold out I got viz-a-violet. they had like 12 blushes, joyous, loverush,cowgirl,enough said,style, true romantic, and many others. they had a paint pod in layn' low, fluid line in silverstroke, allot of eye shadows, i got sweetlust & in living pink. the shadows were not on display, she had them behind the counter. They had msf's. brushes, they had were 190 i think and another one, i can not remember.

cynnasugar

just got back from the cco, not much there anymore. here is what i remember:

pigments: they had 4 left incl. mega rich, helium
e/s: 3-4 MES, a few of the starflash that they had remaining from the last shipment
paintpots: perky, quite natural, greenstroke, rollickin'
sets: holiday 2008 classic eye set, holiday 2008 lip palette (2 of them), a few diff holiday 2008 brush sets, purple nordstrom exclusive
not much new lippies, but they did add b-babe, pomposity, fast thrill, 1N (l/s) is back as well as 4N (l/s)
blushes were definitely the highlight of the shipment, they had: stark naked, peaches, pinch o peach, coygirl, breath of plum, and a few old ones from last time. the only mineralized blush they had left was love thing (i think). they also had 2 cream blushes but i don't remember the names
MSF in so ceylon (only 2 left) and petticoat (only 1 left), gold deposit (lots left)
a few nail polishes, paints, shadesticks that seem to have been there for a long time

that's all i can remember. i did ask the girl and she said they're doing inventory so that's why they're not ordering much. happy shopping!

stella08

I really think, that they hide the stuff behind the counter. because like i said i called before i drove out there and she said she had 5 pigments, other than mega rich, helium, and spritulize, lark about, dark soul, and others, when i got there she said she sold them all. then she brought out like 8 shadows other then the ones that were on the counter. So i'm a bit confussed. Maybe they will put them out this weekend.

Danielle_

If anyone has been to the CCO in camarillo lately, PLEASE please please tell me if they have any tendertones availible. I want them desperately. I know there has been deep sigh, but I don't like that one. But if there are other colors please let me know.
smiles.gif
Thanks!

stella08

went today and they do not have any thing, i didn't ask when they were going to get a shipment in, but i was told that they would have pigments in in august.

cynnasugar

finally stopped by today. they got a big shipment about 3 weeks ago, so there wasn't a whole lot left. what i remember:

MSFs: 2-3 of the natural / shimmers; petticoat, blonde, so ceylon, perfect topping
blushes: blossoming (?), plum du bois, blunt, enough said, spaced out, x-rocks, several cream blushes (didn't look closely at them)
hello kitty tahitian sand bp, both dame edna highlighting powders
lipsticks: a lot less this time, maybe about 15. nothing stood out. usual lineup of slimshines and lipliners also.
ligloss: about 15 were there, including: snowgirl, red devil.
paintpots: including quite natural, rollickin', greenstroke (and/or moss scape)
couple of fluid lines and paints
a few pigments including cocomotion
lots of reflects glitter
couple of shadesticks (i think some were from sugar sweet)
MES: earthly riches, family silver, odd couple, about 5 others including the trios (with the glitter strip in the middle) from last year
eyeshadows: included henna, pincurl, solar white, knight, mont black, signed sealed, cool heat, pen n' pink, silverthorn, etc.
3 nailpolishes including seasonal peach
few 2008 holiday brush sets

Cherrymint

I remember alooot of So Ceylon MSF & Blonde MSF. Enough Said beauty powder blush, x-rocks, blunt,. some Mineralize eyeshadows, Some BBR eyeshadows, a few others. Some lippies(morange, pink nouveau, freckletone...not much) and a few brushes, The usual Dame Edna powders and face products like Strobe cream...HK beauty powders...not much stuff...
cutey.gif

stella08

thinking about going this weekend any recent updates?

stella08

finally made it there lots of pigments: around 7, lark about, cocomotion, and a few reflects glitters, dame edna& a rose romance beauty powders, refined & perfect topping msf's, like 15 shadows, 187, 192 brush, spf 50 prep & prime, lipstick bag from a nordstrom exclusive collection. like 6 blushes. face & body foundation. last year's holiday shadow pallets.

Nicala

I might be going this Friday. I'll try to mentally take notes of what they have if I do!

iheartwarpaint

I live about 10 minutes from this outlet and go to this CCO all the time. They've had the Tempting and Shadowy Lady quads forever! I was also able to pick up lots of stuff from the BBR collection. They had quite a few Starflash e/s too. I picked up a 187 a couple weeks ago and even got a 165 a couple months ago. Definitely worth it to check this place out.

stella08

your Lucky, to live so close! I drive from Simi not that far but still, can you please post on your future trips, I have drove up in the past and felt it was a waste of time. I would really appreciate it!

iheartwarpaint

^^Sure, no problem! I'll def let you know what they get. I feel as though this CCO doesn't get much traffic because they had good stuff... like Refined, Perfect Topping, Petticoat, Blonde, & So Ceylon MSF, Blooming blush, COC quads, and Lollipop Loving l/s forever. Then again I may have caught them at a good time because they didn't get their usual shipment one month, so their shipment the following month was massive! The last two times I checked in was kinda blah.

stella08

thank you! I really appreciate it. When I went they only had refined perfect topping and blond. Thanks again!

singrsling

I drove through there in early august (first time ever) and was shocked at how poor the MAC selection was - almost nonexistent! One of the worst selections I have ever seen at a CCO for MAC stuff.
Glad they've gotten better!

jojo_makeuplvr

I went here over the weekend and was surprised at the selection because they usually don't have much. The salesgirl said they just got a shipment in on Thanksgiving day. So I will try to list as much as I can remeber seeing:

MSFs: Blonde, Perfect Topping, Refined

BPBs: Enough said, the 2 from the Rose Romance collection, 2 from the Dame Edna collection

Blushes:Blunt, Strada, Sweet as Cocoa, Pleasureful, Sweet William, Blossoming

Eyeshadows: All that Glitters, Henna, Idol Eyes, Dear Cupcake, Freshwater, Bold and Brazen, Mont Black, Aquavert, Warming Trend, Lotus, Pincurl, Deep Shade, Warm Chill, Silverthorn, Of Summer, Tempting quad and Shadowy Lady quad

Pigments:Lark About, Spiritualize, Mega Rich, Circa Plum, Mutiny, Bell Bottom Blue, Blackened Red, Reflects Purple Duo, Reflects Teal

Lipsticks:Cyber, Morange, Dubonnet, Blow Dry, Cream Cerise, Gleam, Prep and Prime, Dame Edna lipsticks

Face:Several shades of the mineralize loose foundation, several shades of select moisturecover concealer, MSFN in Deep Dark, Refined Skin Zone Treatment, Prep and Prime SPF 50, Strobe cream, Strobe lotion, dark shades of Studio Fix Fluid

mac_addict.gif