Camarillo, CA CCO (Premium Outlets)

peachsuns

Thank you so much for the update, Cinfulgirl!
Did you see any brush or brush sets? TIA!
cutey.gif

Cinfulgirl

Actually I did not spot them, mostly because I did not look for them I just went in and skimmed a bit, I though they would have the same things as last time.
I'm sorry.
But last time I was there they did have the ones from the Holiday Set, hopefully they still have them, but like I said I'm not sure, I went straight for the eye shadows. Sorry again.

peachsuns

Oh, no, don't be sorry, Cinfulgirl. You helped me a lot!
yes.gif

They usually hide the brushes under the counter or somewhere? I don't remember. LOL. If I don't see it, I would not think about it either.
lol.gif

Hope you enjoyed shopping there. Thank you!
th_hug.gif

MoonGoddess

Just went yesterday and almost everything listed in the past few posts are still there. The items I was eying were:

• Sublime Culture creme l/l
  • Tartan Tale sets including: blush sets (i bought A Triumphant which had Melba, Peachtwist, and Smooth Harmony), the other had Pretty Baby (?) w/ Oh So Fair, and another had Plum Foolery, 2 Tartan e/s, lippie sets, all the Eyeshadow palettes, Piggie sets, and Brush Sets (i don't recommend brush sets IMO as the quality is not nearly as good)
  • Greasepaint sticks in Dirty, Black, and Brown Down (Sp?)
  • Piggies in Push the Edge, Mutiny, a few Reflects and some from the All Races collection
  • Holiday '09 (yup, still there!): blush and piggie sets
  • 2 l/g's in the back counter from the Marcel Wanders collection

I've been kinda underwhelmed lately at this location as it seems things sell out pretty quickly when they come in. Also, i always look for MSF's which are pretty non-existent here (but then again, hopefully they'll have the summer collection from Semi-Precious stock in a few months!). There were also no more quads available and only 2 real l/s. Anyways, HTH!

erika_3

Hey everyone! I was in the Camarillo CCO today, this is what i remember seeing:

Wonder woman eyeshadow quads, both nail polishes, both pigments

Snowglobe eyeshadow compacts(6 shadows) holiday sets for 2011 Studio sculpt foundations (2 colors) powders, careblends essential oil (chamomile)

Big bounce eyeshadows (a lot) various single eyeshadows including; going bananas, tartan tale shadows, jeanius shadows, pigments, glitters, shadesticks Cutie eyeshadow quad and other quad not sure from what

Marcel wanders lipglosses, superglass lipglosses, kissable lipcolor(6-9 colors) random glosses, liberty of london gloss, style warriors gloss(brown) random lipsticks, beige l/s from surf baby, viva glam gaga (nude)

Careblends pressed powders & bronzer ( i think from surf baby) Pressed powder with daisy/flower printed on it

lip gloss(6) & powder (sized to go?)compact

Nail polishes: in the buff, little girl type, mischievous mint, and metallic colors that have been there forever

Random small make up bags, & the only brushes there were the large foundation brush, body buffer, black flat (concealer?) brush, and bigger black brush (foundation?) + sponges.

I didnt pay much attention to the brush sets but i did see one as I was paying I hope this helps! :)

Hey everyone! I was in the Camarillo CCO today, this is what i remember seeing:

Wonder woman eyeshadow quads, both nail polishes, both pigments

Snowglobe eyeshadow compacts(6 shadows) holiday sets for 2011 Studio sculpt foundations (2 colors) powders, careblends essential oil (chamomile)

Big bounce eyeshadows (a lot) various single eyeshadows including; going bananas, tartan tale shadows, jeanius shadows, pigments, glitters, shadesticks Cutie eyeshadow quad and other quad not sure from what

Marcel wanders lipglosses, superglass lipglosses, kissable lipcolor(6-9 colors) random glosses, liberty of london gloss, style warriors gloss(brown) random lipsticks, beige l/s from surf baby, viva glam gaga (nude)

Careblends pressed powders & bronzer ( i think from surf baby) Pressed powder with daisy/flower printed on it

lip gloss(6) & powder (sized to go?)compact

Nail polishes: in the buff, little girl type, mischievous mint, and metallic colors that have been there forever

Random small make up bags, & the only brushes there were the large foundation brush, body buffer, black flat (concealer?) brush, and bigger black brush (foundation?) + sponges.

I didnt pay much attention to the brush sets but i did see one as I was paying I hope this helps! :)

I was supposed to go to this one next weekend but I think I will hold off :( I visited the ones in Orange and Cabazon this weekend and both had the same stuff... and so does this one! Sigh...

MACina

Has anyone been to Camarillo CCO recently?

It would be great to know what is available at the moment.TIA!

drammy04

I went almost two weeks ago and I got Parlor Smoke quad and Zingy ES. Not really anything intersting and the stock was smaller than what I'm used to in TX.(Of course everything is bigger in Texas!) lol

StarrySim

Hi girls! I'm going next week, would be fun to know what there is to look forward to. Anything interesting lately? Also, are there any other locations nearby? We'll be staying in Venice Beach, and my brother's place is in Woodland Hills, so as far as I can tell this locations would be closest to us. Is there another one nearby?

femmepastiche

I live about 40 minutes away from the Outlets and I'm wondering if they have anything worth getting here. I'm mainly interested in different shades of foundation/powder/concealer as I'm building my freelance kit right now. Any sightings?

carvedwords

I was wondering the same thing! I'm about 45 min and don't want to drag my two kids unless there's something there I really have to have!

MoonGoddess

I just went over the weekend and was sadly disappointed. The main things i remember them having were:

- a lot of mineral eye shadows with a few duos
-some of the Surf Baby 2011 collection including a Careblend Pressed Powder
-Kissable Lip Color in Exxhibitionist and the Peacocky color
- a few Technakohl eyeliners

I have cut down a lot on following up on the collections for the past few years so i cannot name the ones i saw. this particular CCO is always low on supply anyway. I tend to have better luck in other locations. oh well :(

carvedwords

I just went over the weekend and was sadly disappointed. The main things i remember them having were:

- a lot of mineral eye shadows with a few duos
-some of the Surf Baby 2011 collection including a Careblend Pressed Powder
-Kissable Lip Color in Exxhibitionist and the Peacocky color
- a few Technakohl eyeliners

I have cut down a lot on following up on the collections for the past few years so i cannot name the ones i saw. this particular CCO is always low on supply anyway. I tend to have better luck in other locations. oh well :(
Thanks for the update! Guess I won't try and go out there.

Erikawithakkk

I was in a few weeks ago, they had some holiday shadow sets (the snowglobe ones) a few marylin products behind the counter, random nail polish, big bounce shadows, some shadow quads, nothing memorable. I just picked up a sheen supreme gloss, nothing else called out to me. :nope:

AmyMarieMUA

Has anyone made a trip out there recently? I live 2 hours away and don't want to make the trip out if there isn't anything worth driving for.