Camarillo, CA CCO (Premium Outlets)

stella08

Re: cco in the camarillo premium outlets?

Any updates? I was thinking about taking a drive up there, next weekend.

iheartwarpaint

Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in awhile. I stopped by the CCO yesterday and the gals told me they got a shipment in Wednesday. From what I remember, they have a lot of piggies (melon, tan, circa plum, violet, teal, cornflower, kitchmas, and loads others that I don't remember), holiday sets (Devil May Dare and the cool palette, Cool Capers & Haute Highjinks piggie sets, deep lip bag & the one with Baby Sparks dg- lip bags and the two mineralized sets), 3 mineralized blushes (Improvise and I don't remember the names of the other two), The Perfect Cheek & Notable blushes, Blunt (had this forever. I guess they can't get rid of it.), Tempting quad, Tone:Grey quad & the purple quad that came out with Photorealism, Vibrant Grape & Night Maneuvers e/s, the two beauty powders from Rose Romance, and bp from the Monogram collection. The l/s and l/g were lacking but I mangaged to pick up Most Popular, Prrr and Buzz l/g. They also had 3 or 4 of those cream e/s things with the shell embossed on it.

MoonGoddess

okay, being that i can never resist going into this store when i go to Camarillo, here's an update of what i remember (there were most likely many i did not recall):

-They have most of the Holiday '09 sets including all the eyeshadow, lipstick, and face ones. The mineralized face collections they had were the ones that include Shimpagne MSF and ...Flush (?) MSF along w/ a mineralized blush and shadow.

-Lipsticks were on the skimpish side but that had a few glosses. The one i have to note is Ever Embellish which i adore!
-Pigments: I quickly scrolled through them just to pass it on to this post--Mutiny, Heritage Rouge, Kitchmas, Spiritualize, Violet, quite a few PRO pigments, Teal, Cornflower, and some Reflects ones...
-MSF's: Cheeky Bronze, Porcelain Pink, Sunny By Nature, and more..
-mineralized eye shadow in: Earth to Earth etc..
-BP in Solar Riche
Quads: the Grey one and Photorealism one (green)

The main thing i'd like to note are some surprises i found in their brush selection. I looked at the counter and didn't find any MAC brushes and then spotted the jar BEHIND the counter (sneaky!). What i found:
-191 (flat brush)
-188 (YES!)
-109 (double YES!)
-134 (i'm so beating myself up for not getting this one)
-182 (YUP, THE one)

Well, there u go! Whew...
peace2.gif

Update: 7/27/10
I went by again just to buy the 134 ($36) which was fortunately still there. I confirmed the 182 and had to buy it as it was only $31! I also wanted to add a few items i forgot to add to mention:
Pigments: Pink Opal, Pink Bronze, Tan, Melon, Fuschia, Blue Brown, Rose
Quite a few things were a bit low on the inventory but i noticed they had some Spring Colour Forecast l/s available from when i was last there (unless i passed them over) such as: Rose Maiden, Laugh Alot, Pink Burst

stella08

I'm thinking about going this weekend, anybody been lately? wondering if it's worth the drive.

stella08

I went this weekend, i didn't see anything exciting looks like the mac inventory is low they had on a mission blush, light over dark blush same pigments that they have had for a long time. i did pick up a 190 brush and 242
i really didn't see anything exciting.

MsHaight

If anyone is willing to do a CP for me I would greatly appreciate it, I live near Gilroy CCO and would be able to do a CP in return. Thank you!

stella08

they received a new shipment in Liberty of London l/g, a couple new pigments, and 3 blushes. No brushes.

captodometer

I was there this morning. The MAC inventory was really low: almost no lipsticks, very few pigments, and absolutely no MSF's. Same quads,holiday sets, and Liberty of London stuff that was there in July.

The testers in this store are really scary
puke.gif
I think I will stick with the store in Ontario Mills from here on out.

MoonGoddess

went there yesterday during Black Friday and it was pretty wacked. here's some of the digs (please excuse my forgetfulness of names):
-Grey quad
-In the Gallery quad
-Look in a Box kit w/ Nymphette lipgloss
-last year's Holiday palettes
-Liberty of London lipglosses in Frankly Fresh and High Perennial Style (or is that blush?)
-Lipsticks: Made with Love, Utter Fun
-Beauty Powder from Rose Romance
-Naked Honey balm
-Pigments: Pro ones and several Reflects and the old ones they've always had
-Greasepaint Sticks: they had a lot of the newer ones from the recent release including a plum one, Dirty, green one, bronze (something Ground?), and Slick Black

HTH!
2cents.gif

Cinfulgirl

Hello, are there any updates to this CCO? I think I might be going around the area on Friday and I will update

Cinfulgirl

Well here are a few items I saw
Eyeshadows:
-Rosy Outlook
-Vibrant Grape
-Night Maneuvers
-Purple Shower
-Maria Mood
-Sea&Sky Duo
-It's a miracle Duo
-Follow your fantasy Duo
-A wish come true Duo
Blush
So soft meow mineralized blush
Pigments
Circa Plum
Heritage Rouge
Mutiny
The family crest
Rich Life
Reflect Cooper
Reflect Rust
some other glitters or reflects.
-The Mac monogram sheer pressed powders
-Tartan Tale stuff

That is all that stood out, hope it helps some of you.

Cinfulgirl

Hello, I went again and some few new things I saw are Going Bananas Lime Sky blue Aquadisiac (I think?) They had pretty much the same stuff from last time. Apparently they had tons of eyeshadows but, well, you know MAC addicts haha