Camarillo, CA CCO (Premium Outlets)

MoonGoddess

wow, i really have been out of the MAC game on Specktra but i never fail to visit my CCO's and search for good gems and try to share my finds. just came back on a rainy day from Camarillo and here's what I found...

-Pressed Piggies in Deeply Dashing, Moth, Smoky, Blonde Streak, Jet Couture, Gleam, and many others
-quite a few newer Blushes but didn't remember the names
-Face and Body Foundation in a few colors
-a few Maleficent items such as the Beauty Powder (a pale one which I didn't care for) and the Quad w/ some neutral colors.
-one Surf Baby Lippie in Siren Song (?) the pale pasty color i believe
-a few nice Power Kohl eyeliners in Undercurrent, a few blue toned ones and a gray one.
-Fresh Salmon (!) Lippie which i already own and love
-E/S in Orange, Free to Be
-RiRi E/S Quad
-Archie E/S Quads (2)
-some MSF Naturals in darker tones
-several Pro Longwear Paint Pots in Bare Study and others..

I found some oldie but goodie gems of popular eyeshadows in the glass case that are great finds for collectors like me:
-Knight Divine
-Print
-Scene
-Freshwater (I bought this one!)
-Deep Truth
-Stars and Rockets
-Handwritten

They also had a few limited #'s of Lipliners which I had to ask for behind the counter:
-Chestnut
-Cork (my fave which thankfully needed and bought)
-Cherry
-Beet

There were also a few newer Brushes on sale too to check out. I know this isn't all of what they have but highlights what caught my eye. Slightly better finds than I usually see at this location and a friendlier sales lady that I got to deal with which was a +. hehe
2cents.gif

MoonGoddess

Check the original thread for Camarillo CCO. I posted my update there. And yes, they carry MAC along with Tory Burch (new) ;)