CCOs in the UK

deja1214

Hi, Did anyone see Rollickin' or Nice Vice paint pots? Really, really want to get my hands on those. Thanks.

sweets4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
Right, so Bicester has (from memory)
Pandamonium (Naughty Nauticles)
Femme-Fi (Neo Sci Fi packaging)
Submarine (Naughty Nauticles)
Meet the Fleet (Naughty Nauticles)
A couple of pigments that I can't remeber the names of.
A Fafi quad and the Beauty Powder in Fafi packaging (Belightful?).
A few of the Holiday eye and lip Pallettes, can't remember which ones though.
Quite a bit of Neo Sci-Fi stuff. Spaced Out and X-Rocks blushes, Naked Space Lipglass.
2 Tendertones.
Quite a lot of Lipglasses, mostly pale peaches and pinks.
About 4 lipsticks.
One or two eyeliners.
Brow shaders.
Solar Bits.
A selection of Lashes and Brushes.
Can't remember what else but it's generally a bit bare in there at the mo. I wouldn't go specifically to buy MAC.

Hey ya'll,
I went to Bicester Village today, and all the listed above stuff was true,
to add, there were both fafi beauty powders (sassedup and belightful) and its fafi quad 2 btw open your boxed before you buy it, my fafi sticker is soo crooked, I am so sad
ssad.gif

Also the brushes that I remember was the 227 (for £15, i got that one) the 134 (it was a SH, are they all short or are some long? this one was made in france and kinda had a plasticy feel to the handle, so i didnt get that) but it was £25 oh and there was a 185 i think, like a flat-topped white kabuki/buffer brush thing, like short like a kabuki :p
also they had some eyeliners, i got phone number to let you know it is there
from the neo sci-fi, x-rocks, femmi-fi, expensive pink, evening aura, magnetic fields, there was NO time & space
and there are still a bunch of illegal cargos there
oh and they had a perfume there, the packaging looked like that monogram collection...
and paint pots (9£s), they had rubenesque, layin'low, cash flow, and maybe some pink colour that i dont think i got...
and for refills they had some bright yellow colour maybe a pro i didnt check sorry, but they had carbon, amber lights, cork, brule, and burn/brun
they had the cleansing wipes, i guess they are 25-30% off like everything else there..and some other face products
oh and i think i got the last pro palette, sorry, I will be putting it up on ebay...they said they were going to get more in, and they still had the quads!
sorry thats a lot of info, but i hope that helps, for the next person that goes to Bicester Village, please update my list and then the next person, cuz it really helps to know what they have before you go!!
xLiz

Wannabe Junkie

I went to Bicester today and the bits I saw other than the things listed above are....

delft paint pot
chrome yellow e/s refill
lovely lily pigment (there were another 3 pigments, I can't remember the names but maybe the were also from Naughty Nauticals?)
Mac for ungaro bits
Buoy-oh-buoy l/s
Enchanting Vermillion Fashion Eye kits

There were also some scalloped eyeshadows, Metal Urge collection maybe?

EmilyIsElectric

The only CCO I've been to is the Cheshire Oaks one about 6 months ago, and there was loads of amazing stuff!
I'm going to the York one next month because that's closer to Nottingham and only one train journey haha.
I was just wondering on average how much mac it usually has though?
I dont want to get all excited thinking they'll be loads of stuff like there was at Cheshire Oaks to get there and be disapointed haha!

LMD84

my mums friend went to Bicester Villiage at the weekend and she told my mum there was no mac at all there. not sure if she looked properly or not but that's what she said. my mum is going the last saturday of march to get me some bits before she visits me so i'll let you all know what was there (she calls me when she's in there and i tell her what i want!!)

Wannabe Junkie

I wonder if she was looking for a MAC shop? The shop is the cosmetics company and has all sorts of brands in as well as MAC. The MAC is towards the back of the shop too (as well as few bits around the counter). I think she must have just missed the stuff as there's always stuff there!

Looking forward to hearing about what your Mum gets!

LMD84

yeah i don't think she looked properly! but my mum called me all worried and i was like 'seriously there will be stuff when you go!' my mum is a sweetie and helps out with my mac habbit! i tell her what i want over the phone and sometimes her and my dad pay for it all... if i want lots then i have to pay a third of the cost. which is pretty decent
smiles.gif
but i will let everybody know what she gets me
smiles.gif

sweets4

Yea the MAC section in BV is way at the back, and its not like it has a big sign over it saying MAC...so it is very easy to miss...i think its a smaller section compared to the clinique part...also tell your parents the pro pan refills are at the counter! and so are the brushes! i hope your p-rents get you some great stuff, and foot the bill! let us know what you get
smiles.gif

xx

LMD84

hey guys,

my mum went toBV cco today for me as i mentioned. she managed to get me bell bottom blue pigment, lark about pigment, hey sailer lipgloss, little darlings pink lipgloss set, spice lip pencil, nice vice paint pot, 129 brush, 134 brush, expencive pink shadow.

they seemed to have quite a few bits there. cant be more specific because i was just on the phone to my mum while the ladies helped her.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hey guys,

my mum went toBV cco today for me as i mentioned. she managed to get me bell bottom blue pigment, lark about pigment, hey sailer lipgloss, little darlings pink lipgloss set, spice lip pencil, nice vice paint pot, 129 brush, 134 brush, expencive pink shadow.

they seemed to have quite a few bits there. cant be more specific because i was just on the phone to my mum while the ladies helped her.

Thank you very much for the info, I'm going down in a couple of weeks so hopefully they'll have those good products still. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the 129 & 134 brush please?

LMD84

i'm not sure hopw much the brushes were... she wouldn't actually tell me how much she had spent! i think you get about 20-30% the mac prices though so the 134 brush which is usully the most expencive brush, had a good saving.

aorta.parasite

CCO in N. Ireland

There is a CCO in Northern Ireland, However it is called the Company Cosmetics Store. Its on the junction one outlet outside antrim.

I wonder if there is any more in the Uk, one in scotland would be nice.

NatalieMT

I went to Cheshire Oaks last night, they'd just had a big delivery in, so if anyone is planning to go now is the time.

Eyeshadows in Femme Fi, Expensive Pink, Pen N Pink, Honeylust, Mythology, Typographic, Illegal Cargo, Aquadisiac, Juxt, Warm Chill, Jewel Blue, Submarine, Omega, Sunset B, Talent Pool, Lotusland, Copperplate, Silver Ring, Pandamonium, Soft Flower, Mineral, Lilac Touch, Phloof. There was also 4 of the LE Mineralize Duos and quite exciting all 3 Cult of Cherry quads. Some Solar Bits still as well. There were also 2 more quads, but they've been there ages and a Fafi one.

Pigments in Golden Lemon, Violet, French Violet, Viz A Violet, Golden Olive, Dark Soul, Melon, Tan, Blue Brown, Chocolate Brown, Naked, Provence, Antique Green, Vintage Gold, Clear Sky Blue, Mutiny, Naval Blue, Helium, Spiritulize, Lark About, Cocomotion and there were quite a few glitters too. I'm sure I've missed some out anyways.

There were paintpots in Rollickin, Girl Friendly, Quite Natural, Moss Scape and Delft.

Blushes in Warm Soul, Merrily, Margin, Plum Du Bois, Blossoming, Brit Wit, X Rocks and Spaced Out. They still had all 3 Fafi powders, Flower Mist Dew from Ungaro, Refined Gold - think that was about it. And Sheerbronze, Silver Aura, Tenderdusk and Dancing Light powders and another I don't recall.

They also had a lot of the MSF naturals that had the shimmer side with them and alot of the other mineralize foundation products.

I hardly looked at the lip products, but they still had Tropic Glow and Gentle Simmer slimshines, a few from Neo Sci-Fi and Fafi also, plus I think I saw Buoy O Buoy etc. Tread Gently, Hush Hush, Honey Bare and one other tendertone, it's was a plummy one anyhoo.

They had the LE yellow soft sacs, few small Barbie cases, Holiday 2008 stuff, few nail polishes I remember seeing Phosphor, Neon 8, Silkwing and Boom.

deja1214

Sooo, two CCO's in one day!

At Bicester I was a bit disappointed. They a measly amount of eyeshadows:
Time and Space, Firespot, Bisque, Cork, Brun, Electric Eel, Chrome Yellow etc.
A few paintpots:
Indianwood
Rubenesque
Rollickin
Nice Vice

A Fafi quad, some holiday sets, the eyelash set

Not much by the way of lip stuff
a few tendertones, a few lipsticks including Fafi and some pinky glosses
Light Flush MSF
Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark

At Portsmouth things were very exciting
Eyeshadows: Meet the Fleet, Submarine, Scene 1, Bisque, and lots others I can't remember.
Eye palettes for £7!
16 Pro pans including orange, cork, brun, velvet moss, juiced and some others
About 20 or so Pigments (Sorry my memory is a sieve at this point)
Paint pots in Nice Vice, Otherworldly, Pharoah, Delft, Moss Scape and some I forgot
A couple of cream blushes, blush in Trace Gold, Light flush MSF, 8 nail polishes
Lip stuff was pretty much the same as Bicester
There were a few eyelashes too.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by deja1214
Sooo, two CCO's in one day!

At Bicester I was a bit disappointed. They a measly amount of eyeshadows:
Time and Space, Firespot, Bisque, Cork, Brun, Electric Eel, Chrome Yellow etc.
A few paintpots:
Indianwood
Rubenesque
Rollickin
Nice Vice

A Fafi quad, some holiday sets, the eyelash set

Not much by the way of lip stuff
a few tendertones, a few lipsticks including Fafi and some pinky glosses
Light Flush MSF
Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark

At Portsmouth things were very exciting
Eyeshadows: Meet the Fleet, Submarine, Scene 1, Bisque, and lots others I can't remember.
Eye palettes for £7!
16 Pro pans including orange, cork, brun, velvet moss, juiced and some others
About 20 or so Pigments (Sorry my memory is a sieve at this point)
Paint pots in Nice Vice, Otherworldly, Pharoah, Delft, Moss Scape and some I forgot
A couple of cream blushes, blush in Trace Gold, Light flush MSF, 8 nail polishes
Lip stuff was pretty much the same as Bicester
There were a few eyelashes too.

Thanks for the info! I am going to Bicester on Thursday, did you see many brushes? I may go to Portsmouth also as you say there are some good products
smiles.gif

kuuipo415

wow it's good to know there are CCOs in the UK! I am planning to move out there in a few months! yeay i'm happy i can be able to still shop at my fav store!

sweets4

Hi guys
I was wondering if someone could do a CP for me at Chesire Oaks for Spaced Out blush and the Spiced Chocolate quad. PM me!
cheers