Chanel Spring 2015

NaomiH

Thank you! That blush will be mine!
Not so crazy about buttons making a come back.
sigh.gif

NaomiH

I had a little phase as a kid; my aunt had a scrapbook and magazines and another relative had dolls! I think the Donnie doll had an earring and everything lol
I had a phase too and while it lasted I was obsessed! He did have an earring! I think my mom even has some of my NKOTB swag up in the attic that wasn't sold off in a garage sale. lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was such an NKOTB fiend as a kid. So.Much.Stuff. lol
blink.gif
Wouldn't have pictured that...

This is a really nice looking collection. So far lemming

The blush (duh)
Tissé Paris (the pink/ plum one)
Paradisio
Tenderly

Those lipsticks look luverly, but I'm forced to admit that the Rouge Allure formulas just don't love my lips. They seem to fade very quickly and they dry me out. Doesn't stop me from loving the colours, though...
sigh.gif

NaomiH

:blink: Wouldn't have pictured that... This is a really nice looking collection. So far lemming The blush (duh) Tissé Paris (the pink/ plum one) Paradisio Tenderly Those lipsticks look luverly, but I'm forced to admit that the Rouge Allure formulas just don't love my lips. They seem to fade very quickly and they dry me out. Doesn't stop me from loving the colours, though... :sigh:
:lol: It was pretty odd when I went crazy for them. I still remember mom's face when I asked for one of their tapes for my birthday. So far, I just want the blush and Paradiso.

MissTania

The plummy nail polish and lippie have caught my attention
eyelove.gif

The lippie must be a RAV, and if it's like Rayonnante, I'll be very happy.

The blush embossing is super pretty, but the colours aren't luring me in as yet.

I wish they'd do a baby pink RAV one day, they have not had a light pink of any kind to my knowledge.

blink.gif
Wouldn't have pictured that...

This is a really nice looking collection. So far lemming

The blush (duh)
Tissé Paris (the pink/ plum one)
Paradisio
Tenderly

Those lipsticks look luverly, but I'm forced to admit that the Rouge Allure formulas just don't love my lips. They seem to fade very quickly and they dry me out. Doesn't stop me from loving the colours, though...
sigh.gif
I have had the same experience with Rouge Allures, particularly the newer shades.

I wore 138 recently and it did not have much staying power at all.

It's best for running errands for a short time and is a very pretty shade.

Exaltee has much better pigmentation than my others though, and Belgravia is also quite pigmented, but an older formula I think.