Chanel Spring 2015

urbis

I know, I was referring to the promo pic and instagram picture where Paradisio was pictured.
Ok, we just have to wait and see, it seems that pics keep on coming and it's nearly time for the first swatches (which is incredible if we think that winter has yet to come) To me paradisio look like a greenish platinum atmosphere, but again we have to wait and see

hitchcockblonde

Ok, we just have to wait and see, it seems that pics keep on coming and it's nearly time for the first swatches (which is incredible if we think that winter has yet to come) To me paradisio look like a greenish platinum atmosphere, but again we have to wait and see
It's kind of amazing how close we are. This years spring collection came out in the beginning of January. I agree about paradisio, what we've seen so far reminds me of atmosphere.

urbis

It's kind of amazing how close we are. This years spring collection came out in the beginning of January. I agree about paradisio, what we've seen so far reminds me of atmosphere.
The spring collection generally hits the counters at the very beginning of january, and probably in the us you'll have it delivered by Santa Klaus. I'm looking forward for the eye palette too, they seems so bright and playful

nt234

The blush and 'paradiso' are gorgeous! I might also have to snag 'tenderly' too...thanks everyone who posted pictures and links!

Teger

Here's the full list for this collection...

Rouge Double Intensite
57 Darling Pink
58 Coral Dream

Crayon Levres
91 Rose Delicat
92 Capucine

Glossimer
192 Fleur d'Eau
194 Crazy Fuchsia

Rouge Allure
152 Insaissable
154 Badine

Rouge Allure Velvet
49 La Petillante
50 La Romanesque

Rouge Coco Shine
97 Desinvolte
98 Etourdie

Stylo Yeux Waterproof
912 Ardoise

Joues Contraste
190 Angelique

Jardin de Chanel Exclusive Creation $55

Le Vernis
641 Tenderly
643 Desirio
645 Paradisio

Ernie

Here's the full list for this collection... Rouge Double Intensite 57 Darling Pink 58 Coral Dream Crayon Levres 91 Rose Delicat 92 Capucine Glossimer 192 Fleur d'Eau 194 Crazy Fuchsia Rouge Allure 152 Insaissable 154 Badine Rouge Allure Velvet 49 La Petillante 50 La Romanesque Rouge Coco Shine 97 Desinvolte 98 Etourdie Stylo Yeux Waterproof 912 Ardoise Joues Contraste 190 Angelique Jardin de Chanel Exclusive Creation $55 Le Vernis 641 Tenderly 643 Desirio 645 Paradisio
Thanks girls!

urbis

Here's the full list for this collection... Rouge Double Intensite 57 Darling Pink 58 Coral Dream Crayon Levres 91 Rose Delicat 92 Capucine Glossimer 192 Fleur d'Eau 194 Crazy Fuchsia Rouge Allure 152 Insaissable 154 Badine Rouge Allure Velvet 49 La Petillante 50 La Romanesque Rouge Coco Shine 97 Desinvolte 98 Etourdie Stylo Yeux Waterproof 912 Ardoise Joues Contraste 190 Angelique Jardin de Chanel Exclusive Creation $55 Le Vernis 641 Tenderly 643 Desirio 645 Paradisio
That's curious ... The list does not even mention the eye quads, to they belong to another collection?

Gio2

>Rouge Double Intensite
57 Darling Pink
58 Coral Dream

Rouge Double Intensité still missing in Italy, Europe I suppose :(

NaomiH

Thanks for sharing! That blush
eyelove.gif

bunnypoet

I wish Paradisio was closer in color to Jade (which I stupidly, stupidly passed on). But I will probably still pick it up, along with the blush. Tenderly is really pretty too, but lately I've been sticking to light-colored polishes.

urbis

I wish Paradisio was closer in color to Jade (which I stupidly, stupidly passed on). But I will probably still pick it up, along with the blush. Tenderly is really pretty too, but lately I've been sticking to light-colored polishes.
Oh my ... How could you pass on jade?????

bunnypoet

Oh my ... How could you pass on jade?????
I don't know where my head was at during that time. I must have lost my mind during that season (2009??). I erroneously equated it with the Hard Candy pastels which I was over at the time, and the rest is history.
th_wallbash.gif

Latest posts