Chanel Spring 2015

awickedshape

I was trying on my RAV in La Petillante and it totally broke from the base- I was shocked it has never happened with my Chanel lippies before. I took it back to a Chanel Counter the next day where my friend works and got a refund- unfortunately that store is closing down and they never got the collection so I couldn't swap it. My friend told me it is not uncommon. It's a pretty shade I am unsure if I will repurchase though, I just bought NARS Grace and I have alot of reds as it is.
Hi, MissTania Sorry to hear about your La Pétillante! Re: what your friend said, it's not uncommon for the RAVs or just Chanel lipsticks in general?

MissTania

Re: what your friend said, it's not uncommon for the RAVs or just Chanel lipsticks in general?
Hi!
wavey.gif
I will check with her, she just said she has lots of customers who return because of this issue.

I am a bit concerned as it happened to a work friend of mine, but not straight away. There was plenty still left in the tube which she bought mid-year 2014. I went with her to take it back and the SA was really lovely and gave her a new one immediately. It was a RAV.

I'll be keeping my receipts from now on from my in store purchases so I guess it will be okay. I'm surprised it would happen with a matte, I expect it more with soft creamy lipsticks.

awickedshape

Hi!:wavey: I will check with her, she just said she has lots of customers who return because of this issue. I am a bit concerned as it happened to a work friend of mine, but not straight away. There was plenty still left in the tube which she bought mid-year 2014. I went with her to take it back and the SA was really lovely and gave her a new one immediately. It was a RAV. I'll be keeping my receipts from now on from my in store purchases so I guess it will be okay. I'm surprised it would happen with a matte, I expect it more with soft creamy lipsticks.
Wow. Even though the ingredients and processes must me nearly identical for companies, I guess I just expect more at a certain price point. I haven't tried the RAV formula yet. La Pétillante looked like a good one to start with but I decided to wait and see what other shades this year brings.

MissTania

I haven't tried the RAV formula yet. La Pétillante looked like a good one to start with but I decided to wait and see what other shades this year brings.
I love the RAV formula! I agree I expected more and was just really really shocked when it broke - I was traumatised lol...and hence why I am going to keep my receipts just in case as I tend to throw them after a few months if the product is ok.

La Pet was really nice, but I am going to try to avoid purchasing a new one as I think I can survive without it.

I hope they have lots more RAVs this year. They are all opaque and very smooth and nice to wear.

awickedshape

I love the RAV formula! I agree I expected more and was just really really shocked when it broke - I was traumatised lol...and hence why I am going to keep my receipts just in case as I tend to throw them after a few months if the product is ok. La Pet was really nice, but I am going to try to avoid purchasing a new one as I think I can survive without it. I hope they have lots more RAVs this year. They are all opaque and very smooth and nice to wear.
lol Yeah, at that price, I would be distraught

awickedshape

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/face-of-the-day-fotd/elegant-everyday-makeup-look-coral-lips-golden-brown-eyes-lots-chanel/

allthingsglam

I'm officially in love with paradisio np. True, it could have been greener, or more daring but to me it's just pure metallic perfection, a colour perfect for this time of the year with its icy brightness. I love it!
im happy to hear this I think I'm going to love it too

allthingsglam

Got my chanel Paradisio order in before tommorow because my no buy for a month starts wanted to order hakukodo brushes but the ones i wanted was sold out have to get my orders in no buying makeup for a month never did it

meka72

I saw this look, yesterday. I will be buying the Vendome eyeshadow palette very soon. And I'll probably pick up Malice and Frivole too. I'm supposed to be on a no-buy. Lol.
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/face-of-the-day-fotd/elegant-everyday-makeup-look-coral-lips-golden-brown-eyes-lots-chanel/
Thank

eparks53

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to where I can buy the Spring whitening collection. My counter had never heard of it. I keep googling and checking out the main department sites but I cannot find it. Someone mentioned Bergdorf Goodman but I can't find it. Really wanting the entire collection. Sorry I am not technology savvy at all.

Winthrop44

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to where I can buy the Spring whitening collection. My counter had never heard of it. I keep googling and checking out the main department sites but I cannot find it. Someone mentioned Bergdorf Goodman but I can't find it. Really wanting the entire collection. Sorry I am not technology savvy at all.
I don't think it's online anywhere yet and don't know if or when it will be, but I think you can have the counter at Bergdorf's ship to you. Here's the store phone number:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/The-Store-Bergdorf-Goodman/catstore_cat000000/c.cat

Hope you can get what you want.
smiles.gif

Edit: According to the e-mail Chanel sent out yesterday they will have this collection on chanel.com next week. HTH!!

Medgal07

th_hello.gif
and WELCOME!!!
th_hello.gif