Chanel Spring 2015

meka72

I'm sure I will love them. After Angelique snuck up on me, I'm excited to try more Chanel blushes and to use the cream blush that I already have (can't remember what it is right now).
[COLOR=0000FF]   Good choices Meka----I think you'll love them all.[/COLOR]

awickedshape

I can't either AWS but when did that ever stop a MUA (makeup addict)
girlhaha.gif

Especially as I'm loving the Burberry No. 25 palette so, so much lol

Ernie

Hi girls, I've been lax, saw that new collection at Bergdorfs last week, bought some items and swatched today. I got Perle de Lune eye pencil, Crescendo J/C, Tisse Rhapsodie 4 ombres and the harmonie levres palette.
Sorry for the crappy pictures. Posted here as I didn't see a thread for this collection. Here are the lipglosses and lipstick that I didn't get.

B

Buffy89

Hi girls, I've been lax, saw that new collection at Bergdorfs last week, bought some items and swatched today. I got Perle de Lune eye pencil, Crescendo J/C, Tisse Rhapsodie 4 ombres and the harmonie levres palette.
Sorry for the crappy pictures. Posted here as I didn't see a thread for this collection. Here are the lipglosses and lipstick that I didn't get.
thank you for the swatches! I guess this is not coming to stores in my town, so I cannot do anything but dream. Great colors for spring!

laurennnxox

Hi ladies, just thought this was curious... I search the collection and see this:

However, I click it, and I see nothing about "coming soon," this collection, or the new IDO. Hmmmmmmm!
sigh.gif

RockDiva

Hi ladies, just thought this was curious... I search the collection and see this:

However, I click it, and I see nothing about "coming soon," this collection, or the new IDO. Hmmmmmmm!
sigh.gif

I did a search a few days ago and got that link, which did indeed direct me to a page on the Chanel US site with the "coming next week" blurb in this post:

http://www.specktra.net/t/126534/general-chanel-chat/6930#post_2883177

But they must have removed it.

laurennnxox

I did a search a few days ago and got that link, which did indeed direct me to a page on the Chanel US site with the "coming next week" blurb in this post:

http://www.specktra.net/t/126534/general-chanel-chat/6930#post_2883177

But they must have removed it.
Ahh! I saw that on the other thread. Thank you, I didn't realize they were the same thing. Sorry for reposting, then. I am just too excited to get my hands on this product.
girlhaha.gif

kaitlynxo

That blush is stunning thanks for the swatches