Chanel Spring 2015

urbis

Hi girls, I've been lax, saw that new collection at Bergdorfs last week, bought some items and swatched today. I got Perle de Lune eye pencil, Crescendo J/C, Tisse Rhapsodie 4 ombres and the harmonie levres palette.
Sorry for the crappy pictures. Posted here as I didn't see a thread for this collection. Here are the lipglosses and lipstick that I didn't get.
Great swatches and a great collection. I love every single item, especiallt that lovely hot pink slightly perlescent lippie in the last pic.

Medgal07

I got it from nm
Oh it's Parsdisio!!! My head went right to the summer collection for some reason. My bad. I haven't yet worn too many items from the spring collex, including Paradisio.
I have worn Désirio and it's absolute love!! I hope you enjoy Paradisio Glammy!!! I think I'll put on Tenderly tonight!!!

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh it's Parsdisio!!!  My head went right to the summer collection for some reason.  My bad.  I haven't yet worn too many items from the spring collex, including Paradisio.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I have worn Désirio and it's absolute love!!  I hope you enjoy Paradisio Glammy!!!  I think I'll put on Tenderly tonight!!![/COLOR]
awwwww thanks medgal I know tenderly is going to be amazing on u

elegant-one

I think it's called #158 Cyclotron
th_roll1.gif
that sounds like the name of a robot in a sci-fy movie. oh heavens

Its super pretty & yes I will get it!

I'm confused...I already bought from the spring collection & that lipstick wasn't in it nor can I find it on Chanel.com??? Is it an exclusive?

urbis

:roflmao: that sounds like the name of a robot in a sci-fy movie. oh heavens Its super pretty & yes I will get it! I'm confused...I already bought from the spring collection & that lipstick wasn't in it nor can I find it on Chanel.com??? Is it an exclusive?
There are three collection going around: The spring reverie parisienne La Perle , which is the whitening collection with cyclotron Les Intemporel ( a quint eye palette plus a nail polish) La perle is an asian exclusive but could be available at bergfdorf

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif
that sounds like the name of a robot in a sci-fy movie. oh heavens

Its super pretty & yes I will get it!

I'm confused...I already bought from the spring collection & that lipstick wasn't in it nor can I find it on Chanel.com??? Is it an exclusive?
Oh it does
girlhaha.gif
It's w/the Pearl Whitening collex!!! Not out yet.

http://www.fashionisers.com/perfumes-makeup/chanel-pearl-whitening-spring-2015-makeup-collection/

Latest posts