Chanel Summer 2013

sarabeautime

[quote name="Dominique33" url="/t/181796/chanel-summer-2013/420#post_[QUOTE="CartoonChic, post: 2034060, member: 78063"] I'm so curious about the Seduction and Fascination quads now. [/quote] Does this discussion belong to another thread? I have seduction, here is a pic I took some time ago
1a5bdd27_image.jpeg

Sylvia60

I want to upgrade my Mac kabuki. After buying some Hakuhodo brushes I'm realizing this Mac brush is scratchy.
If you're out to upgrade the MAC kabuki try visiting the Koyudo collection here
http://cooljapannow.jp/shop.html/17
Here's the page dedicated to kabukis
http://cooljapannow.jp/rcms/_/koyudo_.html
No!
THIS is the page dedicated to kabukis!
http://cooljapannow.jp/rcms/_/koyudo_hseries.html
They ship internationally.
However, these brushes are seriously addictive- don't say I didn't warn you!

Now about those shadow sticks.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Moon River, Black Stream or both?

Kaidan

About the stylo shadows, if you were to pick only one color, which one would you pick and why? I'm torn between Blue Bay and Black Stream, but can only buy one.

sarabeautime

I posted here a picture of my lashes with lime light... I think it is removed, trying to understand why... I try once more
712cfce7_image.jpeg

shontay07108

So pretty! Thanks. Hee hee, I'm intrigued. I'm still not sure if I can pull it off. My lashes are short and I'm afraid the color won't be noticeable on me. I'm also afraid of it drying out from lack of use.
It doesn't matter if your lashes are short. The color is so vibrant it will show. In my experience, Chanel mascara's have never dried out on me. I hold on to mascara longer than the 3 month rule and Chanel is the one brand that I never had to toss due to drying out. At least give it a shot. You can return it if it's not for you.

elegant-one

fluffy.gif
th_thstars.gif
I just got this adorable gold No. 5 Chanel book mark form Chanel NY!!! Its in this nice square booklet about No. 5. Kinda funny because most of the books I read now are ebooks
girlhaha.gif
Still wishing for a snowglobe from them.

Shontay
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
girl, are those your eyelashes! They are gorgeous!!! so jealous
blah.gif

friends.gif

shontay07108

:fluffy: :stars: I just got this adorable gold No. 5 Chanel book mark form Chanel NY!!! Its in this nice square booklet about No. 5. Kinda funny because most of the books I read now are ebooks :haha:   Still wishing for a snowglobe from them. Shontay :shock: :eyelove: girl, are those your eyelashes! They are gorgeous!!! so jealous :pooh: :frenz:
Those are my lashes because they are glued onto my eyes! :lmao: No, those are Ardell lashes and I love them. That's seriously the best lash brand for my money and so easy to apply and made of the softest hair. My own lashes are nothing to sneeze at, but they are not that fabulous. :haha: ETA: I love that I know how to apply them properly now because I feel like my favorite diva, Adele. Ever notice her lashes? They're always diva'd out and perfect.

elegant-one

About the stylo shadows, if you were to pick only one color, which one would you pick and why? I'm torn between Blue Bay and Black Stream, but can only buy one.
If you really like (blue) color, pick the blue. If not def. the Black Stream. If you like black eyeliner, its a beauty that stays in place.

elegant-one

Those are my lashes because they are glued onto my eyes!
lmao.gif
No, those are Ardell lashes and I love them. That's seriously the best lash brand for my money and so easy to apply and made of the softest hair. My own lashes are nothing to sneeze at, but they are not that fabulous.
girlhaha.gif
rofl.gif
amuse.gif

They look so real on you! Is there a lash # for those? I've never ever worn falsies, but I am really lovin those. Seriously, if those were yours, I was going to come visit you in the night & pluck them out & glue them to my eyes
lol.gif

shontay07108

:rofl: :amused: They look so real on you! Is there a lash # for those? I've never ever worn falsies, but I am really lovin those. Seriously, if those were yours, I was going to come visit you in the night & pluck them out & glue them to my eyes  :lol:
:lol: They're number 206. I got them from CVS, but they're also on amazon.com and Ulta, too. They're double lashes, so they're even fuller.

CartoonChic

fluffy.gif
th_thstars.gif
I just got this adorable gold No. 5 Chanel book mark form Chanel NY!!! Its in this nice square booklet about No. 5. Kinda funny because most of the books I read now are ebooks
girlhaha.gif
Still wishing for a snowglobe from them.

Shontay
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
girl, are those your eyelashes! They are gorgeous!!! so jealous
blah.gif

friends.gif
Can you post a pic? I wonder if I'll get one since I got that sample lipstick around Valentine's Day. I'm not sure. I haven't been buying directly from Chanel as of late. SAs with GWPs have been swaying my attention. I agree, a snow globe would be much nicer.

shontay07108

I think it's because you're still new to the forum. Sometimes posts and pictures will need to get approved by a mod until you reach 50 posts, I think. Lol, that's a nice enable. Can you post a pic? I wonder if I'll get one since I got that sample lipstick around Valentine's Day. I'm not sure. I haven't been buying directly from Chanel as of late. SAs with GWPs have been swaying my attention. I agree, a snow globe would be much nicer.
I'm trying to talk myself out of buying another mascara. I'm interested in the blue one. I was googling for images of it on someone and I found a pic and it seemed to be just as vibrant as the one I have. However, I don't really do enough looks that revolve around blue. That's not to say I can't do some kind of neutral look and then reach for a colored mascara, but I already have this mint green one. I keep thinking about it, though. I've never exercised so much self-control before.

CartoonChic

lol.gif
They're number 206. I got them from CVS, but they're also on amazon.com and Ulta, too. They're double lashes, so they're even fuller.
I thought they were real, too! I'm afraid of getting glue in my eye, so I haven't ventured into false lashes. And that's a real concern because I always poke myself in the eye when applying mascara. I also think that they will annoy me by brushing up against my glasses.

CartoonChic

I'm trying to talk myself out of buying another mascara. I'm interested in the blue one. I was googling for images of it on someone and I found a pic and it seemed to be just as vibrant as the one I have. However, I don't really do enough looks that revolve around blue. That's not to say I can't do some kind of neutral look and then reach for a colored mascara, but I already have this mint green one. I keep thinking about it, though. I've never exercised so much self-control before.
They always seem to have samples of the black mascara. I wonder if there are samples of the colored mascaras. That way you can play with it before buying.

shontay07108

I thought they were real, too! I'm afraid of getting glue in my eye, so I haven't ventured into false lashes. And that's a real concern because I always poke myself in the eye when applying mascara. I also think that they will annoy me by brushing up against my glasses.
Here I go trying to enable you again! :haha: I can tell you by experience, I've gotten glue in my eye and it doesn't hurt. I don't recommend it, obviously, but it doesn't hurt or cause a disaster. It's so easy when you use tweezers. At first I was scared b/c the thought of my clumsy self with tweezers near my eye was enough to make me cry. It's so easy, though and I've never come close to losing an eye. Also, as long as those lashes are, they don't hit my glasses at all. I don't wear my glasses down my nose and these lashes don't go straight out. They are very curled and so they never touch my glasses. There, be enabled and give it a shot. :haha:

elegant-one

lol.gif
They're number 206. I got them from CVS, but they're also on amazon.com and Ulta, too. They're double lashes, so they're even fuller.
ok doll, I may have to check them out. See, I'm just afraid to use glue over my own lashes - don't want it to make mine fall out.
They look great on you!

Latest posts