Chanel Summer 2013

Miss QQ

I've had that happen,too. Make up remover takes care of that.
Those lashes are gorgeous! Love the effect! So they are false lashes that are put on and taken off daily? How do you remove them? By pulling them out gently from your lids or using make up remover? I put on false lashes several times recently due to my makeup classes and I pull them out gently (which is what I do in the past). But lately my eyelids started to feel very dry and there are some bumps and swollen bits. I wonder if they are caused by improper removal or I didn't remove the glue completely from my eyes.

CartoonChic

Thanks, elegant.
bouquet.gif
The bookmark looks cool.

shontay07108

Very beautiful and fun! Those lashes are gorgeous! Love the effect! So they are false lashes that are put on and taken off daily? How do you remove them? By pulling them out gently from your lids or using make up remover? I put on false lashes several times recently due to my makeup classes and I pull them out gently (which is what I do in the past). But lately my eyelids started to feel very dry and there are some bumps and swollen bits. I wonder if they are caused by improper removal or I didn't remove the glue completely from my eyes.
I take them off daily. I pull gently from the outer corner. My lashes are long and so in the beginning I was tugging at my own lashes wondering why it was so hard to remove the false ones! I have to be sure I'm grabbing the false ones and it's so easy to pull them off. After I take them off, I use Make Up For Ever's Sens' Eyes to remove the glue. I think, if anything it's the glue that's irritating your eye because my eye was a little sensitive the first couple of times I wore fake lashes and I found a little ball of glue tangled at the base of my lashes.

Winthrop44

fluffy.gif
th_thstars.gif
I just got this adorable gold No. 5 Chanel book mark form Chanel NY!!! Its in this nice square booklet about No. 5. Kinda funny because most of the books I read now are ebooks
girlhaha.gif
Still wishing for a snowglobe from them.
I just got this in todays mail too.
yes.gif
It was very nice of them, but yep...still wishing for a snowglobe someday.
lol.gif

Rads

Thanks, Winthrop!! I seem to have put off every other person from buying it, though :| :p

katred

Specktra Bestie
OK, I normally don't care for coloured mascaras, but these are getting really tempting. I find most of them look like a faint wash of colour and do nothing for my lashes. Every photo of every colour in these ones makes them look pretty pigmented. I'd love to try one of the bright ones just on the outer lashes.

Dominique33

OK, I normally don't care for coloured mascaras, but these are getting really tempting. I find most of them look like a faint wash of colour and do nothing for my lashes. Every photo of every colour in these ones makes them look pretty pigmented. I'd love to try one of the bright ones just on the outer lashes.
Lisa Eldridge posted a video on the Chanel coloured mascaras, yes they look very pretty !

elegant-one

Thanks, Winthrop!! I seem to have put off every other person from buying it, though :| :p
But, But But......that eyeshadow in the first top pic of you is SO Beautiful!!!! I LOVE that on you so much. I don't do many blues, but that made me want the quad
eyelove.gif

gracie90

The quad looks gorgeous here http://2lookandbehappy.com/2013/04/26/chanel-summer-2013-les-4-ombres-metamorphose-44-review-swatches-and-look/

gracie90

Found a few more swatches! I'm not bothered about them being sheer when dry as I always use mineralised/baked e/s wet anyway :)

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/chanel-metamorphose-les-4-ombres-quadra.html?showComment=1367440245191