Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

pbpink

chaming on temptalia A-

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-charming-ombres-matelassees-de-chanel-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches

pbpink

It is funny. Can't say I would personally be tempted to use more than 2 shades at a time from this palette...unless I was using the third one as a liner or patting the middle sparkly shade just over the pupil. And I would never use the last 2 shades together......so I don't agree with her comments of "dead", "redundant", "murk, murk, depressing, death", etc.
lol.gif
I think the palette offers a lot of different options for various soft smokey eye looks. She needs to try one of the last 2 shades in the outer half of the lid (or lower lid), combined with one of the lighter shades in the inner half (or crease), or vice-versa on the lower lid/crease, or at least stop just mushing everything all together into one hot mess.
i have yet to see it in person but if you read the comments some say blondes will do better with the quint - i am in no way a m/u artist but i would think skin tone and eye color would play a bigger role but that's just my little opinion - she did say she only used it once, def very comical! also, i think using the quint with the IDO's will make a big difference too as fatal will pull the plum out for example.....

MACina

Go ahead and push that order button on Fatal darling. It's as pretty as you might imagine!!
girlhaha.gif
iagree.gif
....Fatal is the only thing I got from this collection and love,love,love it
eyelove.gif

And I am sure that it is going to look gorgeous on you, Elegant!

pnfpn

Winthrop, she had a spray water bottle that she sprayed some water into the lid of Fatal. She then scooped some Fatal into the lid and mixed it with water so that it had a paste consistency. She then applied it with flat shaped brush all over my lid through the crease. I hope that made sense.
I only use my Abstraction I d'O with a damp brush, I prefer it that way since I get opaque pinky peach rather than sheer. I love it.

Medgal07

I was able to get Rouge Allure Radieuse two weeks. I've work it almost every day. I may pick up a back up.
That's awesome. I looked at Radieuse because I'm a pink fanatic but I was afraid it might be too light for me. I opted for La Desirèe and love it. The burgundy color is
amazing and it lasts > 5 hrs. I wear it with Rouge Noir, Le Crayon which matches perfectly. I also picked up LaPrécieuse because I'm just a sucker for a pretty red lippie and my Elegant One endorsed it. I have not yet worn it but it's beautiful. I suppose I should reconsider Radieuse because you and Elegant One are totally smitten. I looked at Elegant's swatches again. She has never steered me wrong so, I'm on it.
cheerleader.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   :wavey: MACina!  So glad you're loving Fatal....it really is so pretty![/COLOR]
The only ones I have so far from this collection are: fatal, la Desiree lipstick and accent blush. Love them! It's to look a lot like Christmas! Here are my posts: http://charismafull.tv/2013/10/08/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-la-desiree-327-and-illusion-dombre-in-fatal-837-reviews-photos-w-swatches/ http://charismafull.tv/2013/10/09/chanel-joues-contraste-84-accent-powder-blush-reviews-photos-w-swatches/

Haven

I tried the palette, and I am not in love yet. Well not $80 in love. I will keep trying.

bis

:agree: ....Fatal is the only thing I got from this collection and love,love,love it :eyelove: And I am sure that it is going to look gorgeous on you, Elegant!
Glad to hear you like it, how warm is it on you? I am a bit afraid (yeah, like I have not enough makeup) that is will be too warm on me.

MACina

Glad to hear you like it, how warm is it on you? I am a bit afraid (yeah, like I have not enough makeup) that is will be too warm on me.
It is definitely more warm toned but I pair it with black, dark grey and silver and like that it is stunning!
Especially since Fatal has tiny silver sparkles that look gorgeous paired with these colors.

Dominique33

anyone picked up loose powder? it's a glitter bomb, but still pretty for highlight
I purchased the loose powder, it's pure shimmer but it's pretty ( I also have Féérie and Rêverie, Dior Goldust I love Holiday powders ).

Latest posts