Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

vaisforluvrs

Does anyone think Charming is similar to Beiges de Chanel? That was my favorite quad and I'm still looking for something to replace it!

Teger

Does anyone think Charming is similar to Beiges de Chanel? That was my favorite quad and I'm still looking for something to replace it!
I asked a Chanel MUA if she was wearing the Charming Palette, and she said beiges de Chanel.

Winthrop44

I picked up the eyeshadow palette from Nordstrom yesterday. I'm not sure that I would recommend it - while there is nothing 'wrong' with it, for $80 I want to be wowed. The colors are all very dupable. I have the Beige de Chanel and Kaska Beige quads and, between those two, I feel that I have most of the shades in the quint. When swatched, those palettes may not look similar but on the eyes I think they do look alike. This may be going back to the store.

On the bright side...I am loving the Accent blush. At first, I couldn't see what was so special about it but after a few days it grew on me.

Medgal07

T rated Charming as one of the picks of the week.
th_thstars.gif
I know I'm loving it!

Baby1black

I got my charming and accent today. I am in love with accent very pretty color. As for charming did one look with the brown color next to the lightest shade and the darkest purple grayish colour. Although the brown was a little powdery because it is so creamy it blended so beautiful. That shade is worth the 80$ just by itself. I need to experiment more with the others before making a final decision. Will post pics tomorrow as it is too late.

Medgal07

I got my charming and accent today. I am in love with accent very pretty color. As for charming did one look with the brown color next to the lightest shade and the darkest purple grayish colour. Although the brown was a little powdery because it is so creamy it blended so beautiful. That shade is worth the 80$ just by itself. I need to experiment more with the others before making a final decision. Will post pics tomorrow as it is too late.
Yay for you B1B. Accent is unique and very hard to describe...I love its uniqueness and reach for it often. Glad
you're loving it too, and the palette will yield many amazing looks. I think it's just that versatile.

elegant-one

pompom.gif
I was hoping that you would love it! So GREAT to hear.

gracie90

I went to both my local Chanel counters today, and apparently in the UK we only get 3 of the lipsticks (2 RAV, 1 RC), and no Stylo Yeux Waterproof :( I was really looking forward to picking up a red RA for Christmas time!
I ended up with the e/s palette and Initiation IDO - can't wait to try them tomorrow!

Medgal07

I went to both my local Chanel counters today, and apparently in the UK we only get 3 of the lipsticks (2 RAV, 1 RC), and no Stylo Yeux Waterproof :( I was really looking forward to picking up a red RA for Christmas time!
I ended up with the e/s palette and Initiation IDO - can't wait to try them tomorrow!
Awesome Gracie!! Eager to hear what you think of Charming & Initiation!

Miss QQ

Did anyone get the shimmery loose powder? I tried it on my hand as I need a shimmery powder for a dinner/party makeup look for someone. It is beige with mostly gold shimmers and looks party-ish on, but I'm wondering if the shimmers will stay on the cheeks, where I plan to concentrate the application on, or will the shimmers fall everywhere from the cheeks and after a while disappear.

Baby1black

So, ladies, charming--yes or no?
Yes yes and yes. The quality is very superior. Blends remarkably . The only shade you can't do in a hurry is the brown shimmery because it could have some fallout but if you are not in a hurry it should be fine.