Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

chi1216

I actually meant to type Accent blush, not allure. I guess I was thinking of Chanel's allure lipsticks.

cheburaha

That's what I intuitively thought! But then I have started to have my doubts as I cannot keep up with all the Chanel releases over the last year-)) Thank you!!!

jebogewf

I do feel much much better thank you!! And i got the sephora job! So i went ahead and ordered Initiation as a treat lol
congrat.gif
That's awesome. It would be so exciting to work there. Can't wait to hear about it!

Medgal07

I do feel much much better thank you!! And i got the sephora job! So i went ahead and ordered Initiation as a treat lol
So glad to hear you're feeling better!
cheerleader.gif
Knew you could nail that job---so, so glad for you!
cheerleader.gif
Looking forward to hearing how you like Initiation!!!

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF] So glad to hear you're feeling better!  :cheer: Knew you could nail that job---so, so glad for you!  :cheer: Looking forward to hearing how you like Initiation!!![/COLOR]
Thank you im so excited for initiation that im scared im overhyping it and wont be crazy about it when it comes.
:con: That's awesome. It would be so exciting to work there. Can't wait to hear about it!
Yea im only a seasonal cashier and even just training there so far the environment is great

cheburaha

yes.gif
So much makeup-----so little time.
girlhaha.gif
Sometimes it feels like a full-time job trying to keep up with the collections & releases!
True-true)) and then on top of keeping up with the collections, thinking about what to buy and ending up buying (almost) everything we need time to use it at least once! What a pressure!-))

Medgal07

True-true)) and then on top of keeping up with the collections, thinking about what to buy and ending up buying (almost) everything we need time to use it at least once! What a pressure!-))
hatsoff.gif
Hat's off to your wisdom, even now as a fill a cart with wants and not needs!!!

Medgal07

Yea im only a seasonal cashier and even just training there so far the environment is great - Talk to MissTT. She's now working at Sephora too, and seems to be enjoying it.
I've worn it for the past two days...I think you'll love it to. It's great fro a neutral eye look and so, so easy to wear.

gmalmom

Accent hasn't gone over very well. I've had several people buy it (without trying it on….against my suggestion) and then return it because it's too light. It's a great highlighter and for someone very pale, a beautiful glow.

I sold out of Moon Light in two days.

Medgal07

Accent hasn't gone over very well. I've had several people buy it (without trying it on….against my suggestion) and then return it because it's too light. It's a great highlighter and for someone very pale, a beautiful glow.

I sold out of Moon Light in two days.
How unfortunate. I love Accent--it's so unique and looks incredible on.

Medgal07

Easy to wear is my middle name lmao. I love any products that i can't slap on it looks good without putting much effort. I'm not the best at blending and being creative with shapes and placement of multiple shadows so easy shadows are a dream lol

My Initiation will be here on wednesday. can't wait! and now I'm eyeing the chanel nail polish in cosmic so i need to find which thread they are discussing that

Thanks you missTT!
It absolutely takes time and it's hard when you have to rush out---I'm that way too.

You must get Chanel Cosmic & Magic--I'm hoping mine arrives this week. They are GORGEOUS!!!!!

chanel cosmic and magic nail polish