Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

josephine90

quick question ladies, is the blush suppose to come placed already inside the black pouch or with the pouch on the side, in the box? my mum said someone took the black pouch off lol, but the blush look fine to me hmm...

cheburaha

quick question ladies, is the blush suppose to come placed already inside the black pouch or with the pouch on the side, in the box? my mum said someone took the black pouch off lol, but the blush look fine to me hmm...
It's supposed to be inside unless I am missing something-)

luvlydee

Boy am i late to the party… i just seen this collection on chanel's site and I want initiation now. Is it a must have for brown skin ladies?? The only Illusion Dombre that I have kept was Mirifique. and i do love the formula and how it glistens in the light. (my boyfriend was impressed on how it looked and thought i put much effort in making it glisten lol) so i wanted more of a skin tone type of glisten and I'm wondering if Initiation will be the one to do it.

Medgal07

Boy am i late to the party… i just seen this collection on chanel's site and I want initiation now. Is it a must have for brown skin ladies?? The only Illusion Dombre that I have kept was Mirifique. and i do love the formula and how it glistens in the light. (my boyfriend was impressed on how it looked and thought i put much effort in making it glisten lol) so i wanted more of a skin tone type of glisten and I'm wondering if Initiation will be the one to do it.
It's a must have for anyone who enjoys the shade but for tan girls it does look beautiful-----like your skin tone after you've put on sun screen,
walked into the ocean and then back out---it glistens and I LOVE it! Ebloui is bronze, darker then Initiation but equally lovely IMHO

chi1216

I backed up Radieuse and finally caved on got the Allure blush. it should be here in a few days. Hopefully I love it!

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF]It's a must have for anyone who enjoys the shade but for tan girls it does look beautiful-----like your skin tone after you've put on sun screen,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]walked into the ocean and then back out---it glistens and I LOVE it!  Ebloui is bronze, darker then Initiation but equally lovely IMHO[/COLOR]
SOLD!!! Thank you. I'm going to order it as soon as i find out if i got the seasonal sephora job lol gotta make sure i have money in the bank first

Msfaszion

Boy oh boy after reading every page in this thread last night I headed over to NM and spent over $300 on this collection. I'm hoping I love it all.

Medgal07

Boy oh boy after reading every page in this thread last night I headed over to NM and spent over $300 on this collection. I'm hoping I love it all.
th_thstars.gif
Way to go! I hope you do love it Msfaszion---make sure you come back and tell us what you think!!!

Msfaszion

th_thstars.gif
Way to go! I hope you do love it Msfaszion---make sure you come back and tell us what you think!!!

This is horrible if only I start adding up my damage since joining this board. This stuff is addictive. Ok so while at work I headed over to Saks online. My haul is below

Neiman Marcus - Last night

Accent Blush
Charming Eyeshadow Palette
Fatal llusion d'ombre
Initiation illusion d'ombre
Controversy Lipgloss
Indecise Allure Lipstick

Saks - Today
LE CRAYON LÈVRES - Nude
AMBIGUE Lipstick
ENIGMATIQUE Lipstick
RÉFLEXION Lipgloss
CONSTELLATION Lipgloss
AQUA CRAYON VIVID ROSE
AQUA CRAYON RED BROWN
FAROUCHE Lipstick

I hope I love everything, and what I don't love I will return.

Icecaramellatte

Oh My! I love your hauls. Either I have everything on your lists or it's on my wish list. Well, almost everything. I'm not getting the darker gloss since I bought quite a few dark glosses this fall. I wasn't planning on Indecise lipstick either - I'm not sure I can carry it off but it looks lovely in swatches. Maybe I'll take another look the next time I go to the counter. Enjoy your goodies.

cheburaha

I finally got the Allure Blush and I'm wearing it this morning. I absolutely love it!!!!!!
Hi chi1216! What is Allure Blush? Seems like everyone knows (!!!) but I haven't heard of Joues Contraste named Allure - is it something new or is it a Crème blush? Sorry, I this is a weird question but I am really curious! And the name sounds exciting!