Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

Antigone

I have the blush in Affinite. In the pan it does not look like an intense blue pink to me. I have not swatched it yet, but I have a strong feeling it will not suit me. :(

ohheyitsval

I think that the picture does have quite a heavy filter over it though!
The chanel note looks a bit yellow and washed out, so that probably goes for the nail polish colors too.

CartoonChic

A picture from the instagram page of a Dutch magazine called Beau Monde.

Source: http://instagram.com/p/ZsHvMxGBIp/
th_drool.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think that the picture does have quite a heavy filter over it though!
The chanel note looks a bit yellow and washed out, so that probably goes for the nail polish colors too.
Good point. It's stupid how excited I am to start seeing swatches and pictures of the products. We haven't even started to get really nice weather here yet and I already want to hear about Fall!

Dominique33

Thanks for sharing, the nail polishes look very classy. As for the quad, exclusive to the US ? Well, I hope we'll get here too.

ohheyitsval

I was at the Chanel counter in The Netherlands on Monday and the SA showed me the color chart for this collection and it also included the eyeshadow quad. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me take a picture. The chart was in Dutch and everything so I'm pretty sure we will get it in Europe too :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much! All of the cooler shades of the blush appeal to me, although I'll have to wait to see if I can already dupe them. I need to try one just for the formula. At the moment I want the quad and the two single eye shadows and Esprit lipstick. I'd say that this is going to be my biggest Fall haul, but there are some Nars items that look good and I don't have a clue what the other companies are offering...

Almus

British Beauty Blogger has more info on the "Le Blush Creme de Chanel"

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/05/chanel-le-blush-creme-de-chanel.html?fb_source=pubv1

Latest posts