Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hi everyone, I'm new here and love Chanel. I have quite an extensive collection already but need some of this Fall collection too!

I'm already eyeing up the creme blush in Inspiration, The ombre essentielle in Gri-Gri and the Le Vernis in Alchemie and Mysterious.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
You're among other Chanelophiles here...

Seriously drooling over this collection. Fall is always my favourite season, but this looks particularly dangerous.

Haven

I just invested in the Dior crème blushes, so I will probably skip the ones in this collection. I still am interested in the quad and other eye products though.

LiliV

I think I'm skipping Mysterious, it looks pretty similar to Vertigo, just a little less purple. I don't wear Vertigo much

katred

Specktra Bestie
Is that the Euro version or is everyone going to get the Baked shadows?
Supposedly there is no Euro version- it was going to be US only. But your observation is spot on- those do appear to be baked shadows, rather than the usual (superior) U.S. format.

peanut

I am so excited about this collection and am loving all your pics!! I can't believe it will be available June 10 though. I will be stalking and ready to buy!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am so excited about this collection and am loving all your pics!! I can't believe it will be available June 10 though. I will be stalking and ready to buy!
Surely there needs to be some kind of rule that you can sell a Fall collection until it's officially Summer at least... But I suspect that we won't get any of this here until next month or the beginning of August. Still wanting huge amounts...