Collection Superstition (Fall 2013)

vaisforluvrs

Supposedly there is no Euro version- it was going to be US only. But your observation is spot on- those do appear to be baked shadows, rather than the usual (superior) U.S. format.
ohboy.gif
That makes me sad. I haven't heard good things about the baked quads.

Miss QQ

Idk but the colors remind me of Prelude, one of my favorite quads ever, but... I already own it. I will reserve judgment for the swatches I guess.
It reminds me of Prelude too, which I love but haven't been wearing it for a while. Gorgeous promo pic!

Winthrop44

ohboy.gif
That makes me sad. I haven't heard good things about the baked quads.
I will be very surprised if we don't get the US formula for the fall quad. The pic reminds me of Prelude too, but I think the description makes this one sound warmer?

EYES
Les 4 Ombres - Quadra Eye Shadow $59.00
• Mystère - Golden Khaki, Golden Ivory, Silver Taupe, Matte Khaki (US Exclusive, Limited Edition)

Monsy

baked ones are craptacular, plain sheer and if you are used to us formula i do not think you will like it. i would never buy eu baked formula, waste of money.

Dominique33

I will be very surprised if we don't get the US formula for the fall quad. The pic reminds me of Prelude too, but I think the description makes this one sound warmer?

EYES
Les 4 Ombres - Quadra Eye Shadow $59.00
• Mystère - Golden Khaki, Golden Ivory, Silver Taupe, Matte Khaki (US Exclusive, Limited Edition)
Chanel changed the formula, I have Fascination it's a beautiful quad and the texture is really good. I do hope Mystère has the same formula.

Monsy

I heard they are changing formula in blushes too, I heard they are much more pigmented now. Anyway I wish EU had the same formulas as US

Dominique33

I purchased Rouge, Ultra Rose, Malice and Tumulte some months ago ( if Rouge belonged to Byzance we only have the blush, such a shame I think ), They are quite intense. I didn't notice any change in the formula but I may be wrong. To me all JC blushes are pigmented except for Stardust which is clearly different.
They are changing the baked formula OMG I wonder if it's related to Peter Philip's decision to quit ? The new artistic direction ?

peanut

Surely there needs to be some kind of rule that you can sell a Fall collection until it's officially Summer at least... But I suspect that we won't get any of this here until next month or the beginning of August. Still wanting huge amounts...
Gosh, you're right -- it isn't even summer yet! The launch date really caught me by surprise. But it is such a lovely collection, I actually think I might start wearing some of it now, especially the cream blushes. By the time you get it in summer, I bet you'll have seen wonderful swatches of everything. I just buy blind because I'm incapable of waiting! lol!

MACina

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even worth a penny!
baked ones are craptacular, plain sheer and if you are used to us formula i do not think you will like it. i would never buy eu baked formula, waste of money.

MACina

I bought 2 quads some time ago and tried (yes, I tried!) to use them but it was impossible!

Really no color payoff.Only fall out
angry.gif

And you get such a tiny amount of product.I think that it has something to do with the volume or so,though.But I don' t need
1,2 g of a powder that I have to wipe off my cheeks
lol.gif

thanks macina for the support
girlhaha.gif

Sylvia60

45+ € for fallout?
No, thanks.
I'll wait til the quad arrives at the counters here and see just what it's about.
Love the colours, even so.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I bought 2 quads some time ago and tried (yes, I tried!) to use them but it was impossible!

Really no color payoff.Only fall out
angry.gif

And you get such a tiny amount of product.I think that it has something to do with the volume or so,though.But I don' t need
1,2 g of a powder that I have to wipe off my cheeks
lol.gif
icon_eek.gif
I never bought a quad, because thats exactly what im afraid of. I only bought a baked blush once, and there wasn't really much colour payoff. Since then I'm staying away from the blushes&quads, but I'd love to try the US version one day!

Pinkdollface

icon_eek.gif
I never bought a quad, because thats exactly what im afraid of. I only bought a baked blush once, and there wasn't really much colour payoff. Since then I'm staying away from the blushes&quads, but I'd love to try the US version one day!
Maybe someone can do a cp for you? I was able to get the Frivole blush in the US formula and I love it! I wish the US formula would be available here too...

MACina

You didn' t miss anything
nope.gif

I have a few quads and blushes in the US formula and they are all gorgeous
heart.gif

For the baked blushes....I have some of them and they are by far not as bad as the quads but the texture is still
not as nice as the US version.
icon_eek.gif

Haven

Good to know that Chanel's CS is on the ball as always. I was told today that this collection will not be available until late September or October.
th_LMAO.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Good to know that Chanel's CS is on the ball as always. I was told today that this collection will not be available until late September or October.
th_LMAO.gif
Which means that the holiday collection should follow in January...

peanut

th_LMAO.gif
This is so strange! I called Chanel CS this morning and was told it would be out mid to late June. Someone on MUA posted that it's already available at a store in Philly. So I guess the stalking continues...

In the meantime, this post my Lisa Eldridge really helped me narrow down my blush choices:

http://lisaeldridge.com/blog/25751/you-make-me-blush/