jardinaires

Re: DC'D items as of 9/13

jewel blue was the first shadow i ever bought at MAC
i hate it though lol
they were sold out of electric eel so the MA suggested jewel blue instead

>:l

Bernadette

We RTV'd some things that are listed on here this past week, as well as some things not listed. Also, some of the things listed on ehre weren't sent back. Here is what I can remember.

Digit, Falling Star and Concrete shadows.
Pixel, Graphito, Muavism and Shimma paints.
Shimmermint, Cedarose and one other Shadestick.
NC45 Sutido Fix Powder (this isn't going to go over very well)
NC600 Hyper Real
Delish, Feel So Fine and Kinda Sexy lipstick
ssad.gif

Loud Lash
The Blushcremes listed on here
Varneesh Lip Lacquer
The Prep+Prime eye colors listed on here

I know there was more but these are the thigns I can think of off hand.

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
NC45 Sutido Fix Powder (this isn't going to go over very well)

We all had to and thought it was a mistake originally but now we are thinking that maybe something was not right with that batch cause they are supposedly sending more.

UM. WHOA. Did someone just say Concrete eyeshadow is being discontinued?! That's my HG brow colour!! Can someone confirm this?
ssad.gif

juxt123

opal was such a nice shade wow one of the only glosses in purple

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
here are some others that got the axe
ssad.gif

silverstroke
royal wink
iris eyes
non-conformist

loud lash

chartru
mauvism
canton candy
structural brown
deep shadow
chiaroscuro
architecture

velvet moss
femme noir
flashtrack
zonk blue
falling star

royal hue
crimsonaire
gracious me
silver blue
overcast
blurburry
corn
cedarrose

cherche
uncommon
fancy ray

Where did you get this information? From my knowledge A LOT of the products that you've listed aren't being dc'd they're only being moved to MAC stores. We just got the most recent dc list and a lot of those colors aren't on there, they're actually now listed as mac store only colors.

BunnyBunnyBunny

My manager went to the closest MAC store last friday, and she asked all employees at our counter if they needed anything. I asked for a tube of Loud Lash Noisy Black and she called me while she was there. She told me Loud Lash is discontinued and the store already sent it out. =/ Upsetting. I dislike waterproof, but I know alot of people that swear by Loud Lash.

redambition

a very big BOO on the loud lash and the select SPF 15 NC15.

loud lash is my favourite mascara. select spf in nc15 is my fallback foundation.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Where did you get this information? From my knowledge A LOT of the products that you've listed aren't being dc'd they're only being moved to MAC stores. We just got the most recent dc list and a lot of those colors aren't on there, they're actually now listed as mac store only colors.

Can you please list the items that are for sure discontinued then?
All of that is very confusing! :confused:

Chic 2k6

They're getting rid of Varneesh? F'in hell, that's stupid, it's a gorgeous lipgloss, i wear it on a regular basis
ssad.gif

thank goodness jewel blue's going, it's a horrible e/s to work with :|

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
Falling Star e/s and Rage l/s are now gone! SO fast!
What about Pink Freeze, Retrospect and Steamy?
They don't have a triangle?
Are they really going?
ssad.gif

Does anyone know of any pigments being discontinued this yeat as well???

Wait - is Rage l/s on the D/C list or not??

electrostars

I said this in the other thread, but if MAC would email a list of products being discontinued to the people on their mailing list..we could be warned and run out and BUY 'EM UP!
It'll be easier than listening to the hearsay not knowing if it's true or not..and then one day go to buy a new one and it really not be there anymore because it got d/ced... :/ lol.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
Wait - is Rage l/s on the D/C list or not??

Well, Rage l/s isn't on the website anymore...
Such as Feel So Fine.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
On the maccosmetics.com website Llama also has a triangle of death next to it. Falling Star isn't even on the page anymore - it didn't even get a triangle stage!

I saw Falling Star @ a CCO. I didn't realize it was d/c'ed.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
Seriously bummed about the Prep&Prime Eye Dark and Deep Dark. Wonder what MAC was thinking with this one. The color range for this product now ends at Medium Dark. What about the rest of us who are darker? It's not like the extra melanin helps the eyeshadows stick to our eyelids
ssad.gif

I think the Paint Pots make up for that. I only used P&P Eye Light anyway, so the bright e/s could have a better color payoff.

amoona

Quote:
Can you please list the items that are for sure discontinued then?
All of that is very confusing! :confused:

I don't get back to work until this weekend but I'll get together the list of stuff that's on the newest dc'd list. some things like falling star and uncommon cremeblush are now listed as mac store only. i also didn't see femme noir or velvet moss on the dc'd list. we got our most recent list on monday so when i get back to the counter i'll try and remember to write down what was on it.

syrene78

Quote:
I don't get back to work until this weekend but I'll get together the list of stuff that's on the newest dc'd list. some things like falling star and uncommon cremeblush are now listed as mac store only. i also didn't see femme noir or velvet moss on the dc'd list. we got our most recent list on monday so when i get back to the counter i'll try and remember to write down what was on it.

That is weird...
Several MAs from a MAC store confirmed me that Femme Noire and Falling Star were disc. and they are not on the website anymore...
Femme Noire did have the triangle on the website as I remember, not too long ago.
I guess that we will see what's on the list?
I will ask again too.

erine1881

Quote:

i got this info from the rtv list at my counter. i helped pull the products.

ratmist

Quote:
Well, Rage l/s isn't on the website anymore...
Such as Feel So Fine.

Hmm. Rage l/s is still on the UK website, and no triangle.
hmm.gif