complete list of d/c items.

syrene78

Re: DC'D items as of 9/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
Hmm. Rage l/s is still on the UK website, and no triangle.
hmm.gif

Aren't Teal and Dark Soul supposed to be disc. in the UK?
I looked once and they had the triangle too...
Very confusing!

GreekChick

You know what MAC should discontinue?
All those lustre eyeshadows that look like ass on the eyes and that don't stick, no matter what base you use. Pink Venus? I hate hate hate working with it. Honey Lust? Another one I can't stand.
Mac, please stop discontinuing amazingly pigmented colors (Lip Lacquers; Jewel Blue, etc), and stop keeping drugstore-like eyeshadow textures permanent.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
You know what MAC should discontinue?
All those lustre eyeshadows that look like ass on the eyes and that don't stick, no matter what base you use. Pink Venus? I hate hate hate working with it. Honey Lust? Another one I can't stand.
Mac, please stop discontinuing amazingly pigmented colors (Lip Lacquers; Jewel Blue, etc), and stop keeping drugstore-like eyeshadow textures permanent.

I like, love you. =)

.k.

Well mac has this program called gone but not forgotten program on the site that allows you to call in and get ur hands on up to 5 discontinued items, but that doesnt include holiday editions. hope that helps!
winkiss.gif

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
My manager went to the closest MAC store last friday, and she asked all employees at our counter if they needed anything. I asked for a tube of Loud Lash Noisy Black and she called me while she was there. She told me Loud Lash is discontinued and the store already sent it out. =/ Upsetting. I dislike waterproof, but I know alot of people that swear by Loud Lash.

Weird. My fave MA from the local freestanding emailed me over the weekend and said they got a huge shipment in of Loud Lash last Friday...

redambition

For the Aussies here:

Loud Lash has gone into phase out here in Aus. Once existing stock is sold there won't be any more brought in.

This is so weird. The person who confirmed this for me said it was a top seller and she doubted it would be discontinued - until she checked it on the system!

Bernadette

So although I had recieved the inital list I posted on here at one point, my counter hasn't RTV'd a lot of it. We haven't RTV'd Opal Lustreglass or most of those foundations...

syrene78

The MAC Website doesn't show Medium MFS Natural anymore and it had the triangle for a little while.
Does anyone know why???

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
The MAC Website doesn't show Medium MFS Natural anymore and it had the triangle for a little while.
Does anyone know why???

please see this thread for more info
smiles.gif

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
please see this thread for more info
smiles.gif

Thanks! Glad that I ordered a back up when I saw the triangle!
smiles.gif

panther27

I heard that the lipgelees might be disc.-does anyone know if there's any truth in that?

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I heard that the lipgelees might be disc.-does anyone know if there's any truth in that?

I heard the same thing actually from the manager of the NYC Pro store who assists to the meetings where they decide these kinds of things.
Apparently people don't really like them and purchase mostly the lipglasses and lustreglasses.
They are not very convenient to apply and the texture doesn't please everyone.
This year actually we didn't get a lipgelees holiday set...
Not sure though when it will happen.

So it seems that the shadesticks, lipgelees, lip lacquers and maybe the paints are destined to disappear.
A lot of change soon. I wonder what will replace all of those.

Bernadette

Quote:
I heard the same thing actually from the manager of the NYC Pro store who assists to the meetings where they decide these kinds of things.
Apparently people don't really like them and purchase mostly the lipglasses and lustreglasses.
They are not very convenient to apply and the texture doesn't please everyone.
This year actually we didn't get a lipgelees holiday set...
Not sure though when it will happen.

So it seems that the shadesticks, lipgelees, lip lacquers and maybe the paints are destined to disappear.
A lot of change soon. I wonder what will replace all of those.

I personally love Lipgelees but they don't sell well so I can see them going
ssad.gif

redambition

oooooooooooow. not the lip gelees. i absolutely love them, and they are so much better than lip balm.

seriously, mac is plotting to disco all my favourite products
ssad.gif
first the loud lash, then the select spf in nc15 and now possibly the lip gelees.

panther27

Yea that is sad that they are going to disc.lipgelees-maybe also to make room for new product to replace those??Hmm.

noahlowryfan

i see that Petalescent is gone on the website. does anyone know if i can still find it in the stores?

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
i see that Petalescent is gone on the website. does anyone know if i can still find it in the stores?

I know my counter already RTV'd ours which means they got sent back. I would look at Cosmetic Company Stores.

SlimSugar

Quote:
Falling Star e/s and Rage l/s are now gone! SO fast!
What about Pink Freeze, Retrospect and Steamy?
They don't have a triangle?
Are they really going?
ssad.gif

Does anyone know of any pigments being discontinued this yeat as well???

What do you guys mean by having the triangle?? I know it means its next to be d/c but where do you see the triangle at??

OMG.. all those years I've been lookin @ MAC website I never noticed "THE TRIANGLE".... noticing it now makes me nervous!!