Destin, FL CCO (Silver Sands Factory Stores)

staciab82

I haven't been in since a bit over a week ago. They had mostly the same since my last post... but here's what they got in new or more of that I noticed:
*eyeshadow palettes (from the holiday collections).
*lip palettes.
*fafi small makeup bags, large totes, and the dolls.
*a few new single brushes, and still the same holiday sets.
*more eyeliners & shadesticks.

I really didn't stick around long enough because I left with huge hauls the last couple of times I went in and really didn't see anything spectacularly new. I'm in New Orleans this week, but when I get back home I'll swing through and update you all!

MAChostage

Everything is pretty much the same as it's been for my past two visits (see my January 31, 2009 post), and what's been reported most recently. There are still a TON of Spaced Out and X Rocks blushes. And they've added more Fafi, including bags (the large tote and a small makeup bag).

candaces

im going here the end of the month and was wondering what they have, if anyone has been recently

nikki

I was there over July 4th weekend. They had Matte2 and Starflash e/s. The main other stuff they had was palettes from old Trip Collection, Colour Forms, and Hoilday 08. There were both e/s and lip palettes. There were a bunch of Tendertones from last year. I was actually pretty disappointed with the selection overall. They really didn't have much from the other brands either.
A friend of mine went to the CCO in Gulfport and hit the motherload---I wish I had stopped there instead!!!!

MAChostage

Latest MAC finds, as of Friday, July 25, 2009 (not all-inclusive):

• Many of the original Starflash shadows

• Matte2 shadows

• Neo Sci-Fi blushes (they've had a ton of these *forever* now!)

• Mystery Kohl Power

• Black Russian & Molasses Pearlglide eyeliners

• Metal Urge shadows

• Shadowy Lady & Tempting Quads (from Cult of Cherry)

• Some small Fafi cosmetic bags

• Suite Array shadows

• Maybe four different brushes

• The usual line up of lip stuff, which they normally have a lot of, to include Tendertones

candaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Latest MAC finds, as of Friday, July 25, 2009 (not all-inclusive):

• Many of the original Starflash shadows

• Matte2 shadows

• Neo Sci-Fi blushes (they've had a ton of these *forever* now!)

• Mystery Kohl Power

• Black Russian & Molasses Pearlglide eyeliners

• Metal Urge shadows

• Shadowy Lady & Tempting Quads (from Cult of Cherry)

• Some small Fafi cosmetic bags

• Suite Array shadows

• Maybe four different brushes

• The usual line up of lip stuff, which they normally have a lot of, to include Tendertones

They still have lots of these items, lots of starflash shadows and others plus most of the neo sci fi ones, lots of tendertones, those 2 pallettes, some random lipsticks and lipglasse, 2 paint pots, some skinfinish natural/shimmers, belightful powder, the eye pencil sets and lip sets from holiday collection, lots of brush sets, 116 and 252 brushes and also a crease one don't remember the number, 1 shadestick, no pigments (was so disappointed), the small fafi bag and another just small black bag, the fafi tote, and just some other random stuff. Can't remember all of it now. I got 6 eye shadows- top hat, dream maker, pincurl, magnetic fields, bold and brazen, and another star flash one I can't think of the name, greenstroke paint pot, 116 and 252 brushes, underage lipglass, flesh pot lipstick, the small fafi bag, and hush, hush tendertone. I think that's all.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by candaces
They still have lots of these items, lots of starflash shadows and others plus most of the neo sci fi ones, lots of tendertones, those 2 pallettes, some random lipsticks and lipglasse, 2 paint pots, some skinfinish natural/shimmers, belightful powder, the eye pencil sets and lip sets from holiday collection, lots of brush sets, 116 and 252 brushes and also a crease one don't remember the number, 1 shadestick, no pigments (was so disappointed), the small fafi bag and another just small black bag, the fafi tote, and just some other random stuff. Can't remember all of it now. I got 6 eye shadows- top hat, dream maker, pincurl, magnetic fields, bold and brazen, and another star flash one I can't think of the name, greenstroke paint pot, 116 and 252 brushes, underage lipglass, flesh pot lipstick, the small fafi bag, and hush, hush tendertone. I think that's all.

Oh, I know! They haven't had pigments in forever at this location.
cry.gif

MAChostage

As of August 14th 2010:

• Fafi totes

• Hello Kitty dolls and eye palettes

• TONS of Sweet As Cocoa blushes

• Pigment charm sets (from the Holiday collections?)

• Lipglasses galore

• Lots of different eyeshadows (those from "All Ages, All Races, All Sexes "included)

• Various mineralized eyeshadows

• Magic, Mirth and Mischief eyeshadow sets
That's the lion's share of what they've got, plus other miscellaneous items.

I went this past weekend. I picked up almost all of the most recent Starflash eyeshadows ( Rated R , Strike a pose, One off, Fashion Groupie) , the Grey Tone quad, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Full size Reflects Gold pigment/glitter, 3D silver ( both of which you have to ask to see they do not stock on the floor . They had a boat load of colors in the glitters. I picked up Deep Shade and a few other things. Liberty of London should be stocked any day now. And all of the above from MacHostages listing.

MAChostage

Since many of us are checking the CCOs specifically for piggies in the original jars, this CCO currently has Jardin Aires and Bell Bottom Blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Since many of us are checking the CCOs specifically for piggies in the original jars, this CCO currently has Jardin Aires and Bell Bottom Blue.

Holy smokes, I have NEVER seen a pigment in there!

MAChostage

I know! It has been ages since they've had just jars of piggies (not the charms/vials). I wish they had more than just these two. I've got Jardin Aires and I'm not interested in Bell Bottom Blue. Gotta stay on the lookout, though!

MAChostage

Well, I just learned why this CCO doesn't normally carry the regular sized piggies. I was in there yesterday (nothing has really been added to their MAC offerings. I did see Bing Mattene and So Scarlet l/s, but that was about all that was new and noteworthy.

I asked the lady working there why they never seemed to have any of the regular pigments. She told me, and I quote, "people pour them all over the place so I just don't order any." WTH?? I didn't realize that each CCO had a choice to which products they carried! I just thought they were sent whatever and that was that. So then she tells me to wait and proceeds to pull two pigs from a drawer: that same Jardin Aires and Bell Bottom Blue they had in September. I wish they'd get some different stuff here! They've pretty much had the same stuff for the longest. They still have quite a bit Hello Kitty and Fafi stuff, including the totes and Kitty dolls.