Destin, FL CCO (Silver Sands Factory Stores)

MAChostage

I was there a couple of days ago. I go mainly for the Mac, although I was thrilled to find my EL Doublewear Light in 4.5! I think what people consider to be good finds depends solely on what they like or are looking for. Is there some kind of product you've specifically got in mind?

throwitawaynow

I would love to find the EL heatwave highlighter. I know people have found them at other CCOs. Also I would love if some Tom Ford showed up. Or even just more recent MAC collections. I just felt like stuff stayed the same there a lot and not many new products. But I have only been two or three times.

MAChostage

I'll keep an eye out for the EL. Will probably go back this weekend. As for the products that show up, it was explained to me that there's like a limited list of products available to a CCO manager to choose from at any given time, but random stuff also gets sent. I think if you establish a good relationship with a manager, provided you're able to go frequently enough, you can probably see the list and ask to get certain things ordered. I really like the current manager here, she's a sweetie and very accommodating. As much as she can be, anyway. I'll report back on the EL.

throwitawaynow

I'll keep an eye out for the EL. Will probably go back this weekend. As for the products that show up, it was explained to me that there's like a limited list of products available to a CCO manager to choose from at any given time, but random stuff also gets sent. I think if you establish a good relationship with a manager, provided you're able to go frequently enough, you can probably see the list and ask to get certain things ordered. I really like the current manager here, she's a sweetie and very accommodating. As much as she can be, anyway. I'll report back on the EL.
Oh my gosh thank you SO MUCH. I live a couple hours away so I don't get to go that often.