Dior Cosmetics Discussion

zaccc

Dior holiday makeup, named "Golden Shock"
the left quint is #045 golden reflection, the right one is #756 golden shock.Both are limited.
Available in October .

SlugPower

Dior holiday makeup, named "Golden Shock"
the left quint is #045 golden reflection, the right one is #756 golden shock.Both are limited.
Available in October .
Love golden shock quint. The nail polishes look like reprises from the last two years. A white something, a red, a golden one, a dark shimmer... I wonder what that next to the quints is though. It looks about the size of one of those cheek tints they had last summer, but in gold.

Medgal07

Do try. I got to try them today and the blue wasn't watery at all (one-coater), while the black one was so-so (one coat and wasn't even). Some of the testers must have been abused already.

Love golden shock quint. The nail polishes look like reprises from the last two years. A white something, a red, a golden one, a dark shimmer... I wonder what that next to the quints is though. It looks about the size of one of those cheek tints they had last summer, but in gold.
The NPs do look like re-promotes, except for the white one---don't recall that one, but I have the others.

delicatewhimsy

Do try. I got to try them today and the blue wasn't watery at all (one-coater), while the black one was so-so (one coat and wasn't even). Some of the testers must have been abused already. Love golden shock quint. The nail polishes look like reprises from the last two years. A white something, a red, a golden one, a dark shimmer... I wonder what that next to the quints is though. It looks about the size of one of those cheek tints they had last summer, but in gold.
I'm really hoping it's the Mono Fusion Eyeshadow called Soupir that's already available in Asia. Super super pretty!!

mango13

Do try. I got to try them today and the blue wasn't watery at all (one-coater), while the black one was so-so (one coat and wasn't even). Some of the testers must have been abused already.

I will definitely give it another go. The color is just so intense and I know I would love it. I also tried the black one and it pooled up on the sides. Chanel's Black Satin is Much better.

SlugPower

The NPs do look like re-promotes, except for the white one---don't recall that one, but I have the others.

Two years ago there was Lady (a white pearl) and last year there was Winter (a white sheer-shimmer). I won't mind if they're all repromotes. I'm getting swamped with shopping this year.

Quote: Originally Posted by delicatewhimsy

I'm really hoping it's the Mono Fusion Eyeshadow called Soupir that's already available in Asia. Super super pretty!!
It culd be! It's about that size. They had a golden mono fusion in one of the winter collections, too.

Medgal07

Two years ago there was Lady (a white pearl) and last year there was Winter (a white sheer-shimmer). I won't mind if they're all repromotes. I'm getting swamped with shopping this year.

It culd be! It's about that size. They had a golden mono fusion in one of the winter collections, too.
Thank you SlugPower---I totally missed those. I love white NP so it would be nice if they were repromoted. I absolutely love Dior's Crystal---the shimmery white top coat.

zaccc

My photo is shot at the press cofference in china. Notice that the Diorific Vernis available in china in "Grand Bal" collection(2012 holiday makeup) are 207/251/211/886, as the screen shot below.

The international version Diorific Vernis are 207/011/901/751 as below.

That's why the Vernis for this year's holiday makeup in china are the same as those ones sold in 2012.

SlugPower

Oh I see, I understand now. Maybe we'll get it backwards then and we'll get China's 2012 collection, ha! Thank you. Lucky of China to receive Marilyn and Diva. They were great colours.

zaccc

Dior 2014 holiday makeup "Golden Shock" collection photos with better resolution

#045 Golden reflection / #756 Golden Shock

Lipsticks in order: "Ardent Shock " / "Daring Shock " / "Delicate Shock " / "Enchanting Shock " / "Mysterious Shock "

"Passion Shock "

zaccc

And sorry for the previous post , the Vernis for 2014 actually look like those one sold in 2012.

Diorific Vernis in order: "022 Mirror " / "241 Gold Equinoxe " / "762 Shock" / "990 Smoky"

Dominique33

Dior 2014 holiday makeup "Golden Shock" collection photos with better resolution [COLOR=0000FF] #045 Golden reflection / #756 Golden Shock[/COLOR] Lipsticks in order:    [COLOR=0000FF]"Ardent Shock " / "Daring Shock " / "Delicate Shock " / "Enchanting Shock " /  "Mysterious Shock "[/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]"Passion Shock "[/COLOR]
Thank you for sharing :) Lovely but quite similar to Golden Winter or Grand Bal. The colours are very pretty though very Holiday like. I still don 't know what I will be picking up from this collection. The Diorific lipsticks are gorgeous ones. Classy shades and pigments . I Have to think It over but the pics are just beautiful .

delicatewhimsy

116fc540_image.jpeg
Am I the only one in the universe that didn't know about this program? I am scrambling trying to find all of my receipts for the year, pretty sure I qualify for the 250 gift and 500 gift. My spare pennies have mostly gone to Chanel this year. That may be changing since I really love that Dior gives back for being a loyal customer. Chanel's customer service is awful.

MissTania

@zaccc, thanks for the images.

The Diorific lippies look very frosty, at this stage Passion Shock is the only one I am interested in!

I really loved the one I got last year, Minuit.

SlugPower

And sorry for the previous post , the Vernis for 2014 actually look like those one sold in 2012. Diorific Vernis in order: "022 Mirror " / "241 Gold Equinoxe " / "762 Shock" / "990 Smoky"

Yes, they do look a lot like the old ones... but I can confirm none of the numbers are the same: 011 Lady, 207 Diorling / Golden Era, 751 Marilyn, 901 Diva.

Quote: Originally Posted by delicatewhimsy

Am I the only one in the universe that didn't know about this program? I am scrambling trying to find all of my receipts for the year, pretty sure I qualify for the 250 gift and 500 gift. My spare pennies have mostly gone to Chanel this year. That may be changing since I really love that Dior gives back for being a loyal customer. Chanel's customer service is awful.
They give good prizes. Unfortunetly, that's not availaible on my country. ;_;

cheburaha

I participate in Dior Diva for about three years now - great gifts! The most recent ones I got were a $1000 and $500 gifts. I had Miss Dior gift box already, so I went with J'Adore this time plus they changed their $500 one and it's three nail polish minis plus Crème Abricot in a gift box. If you are interested, I could take pictures tomorrow and post here.

delicatewhimsy

I participate in Dior Diva for about three years now - great gifts! The most recent ones I got were a $1000 and $500 gifts. I had Miss Dior gift box already, so I went with J'Adore this time plus they changed their $500 one and it's three nail polish minis plus Crème Abricot in a gift box. If you are interested, I could take pictures tomorrow and post here.
That's really nice of you to offer, I would appreciate it as that's one of the things I qualify for! I'm super excited!!

Latest posts