Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Winthrop44

Someone in comments on the Beauty Look Book mentioned an upcoming nude polish by Dior called Powder Posse. Has anyone seen any pics of it?

TraceyMc

:shocked::wow::yumyum: I need a mule who lives in Asia for moments like this.... holy cow
I know right ;) I'm in love the more purple , palest pink blush and also the eye palette , if they don't scream Spring I don't know what does ......I really wish Dior would release these Asia collection worldwide , they always look amazing :/

SlugPower

Instagram

Anyone now if this collection is an Asia exclusive or not ? TIA

It's Dior Snow 2018. It's always exclusive to those regions. Much to many's frustrations...

I know right ;) I'm in love the more purple , palest pink blush and also the eye palette , if they don't scream Spring I don't know what does ......I really wish Dior would release these Asia collection worldwide , they always look amazing :/

Eye palette looks like a repeat from 3 years ago, Tutu. If it is, it may be a little easier to find (or not).

fall2014_dior5couleur005.jpg

JerseyGirl

No, it doesn't! And it makes me so angry that I might not buy the things I had planned to buy. At least I'll try harder to resist. ;)

It really is silly to make customers jump through hoops to get these items. Release complete collections everywhere. Doesn’t make business sense to me.

MissTania

I was told by the Dior SA today that the nail polishes won't show up in my country. :( :( :(

I was told this too a few days ago by one SA however today another SA confirmed we're getting them. I hope your source was incorrect. It would be silly to leave out 4 nail polishes for certain countries in a major collection.

The Lip Glow tester unit I saw today contained the Spring highlighter tester slot (empty though) so maybe some SA's are mixing up these collections.

I was told the Spring Collection is going to launch here in about 2 weeks however the Holo Gold HL was in stock already so I bought it.

We only got the Holo Gold HL though and I wanted both.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

I was told the Spring Collection is going to launch here in about 2 weeks however the Holo Gold HL was in stock already so I bought it.

We only got the Holo Gold HL though and I wanted both.

Boo! I hate that! Glad you got the Holo Gold at least but how frusterating. I'm still waiting for my mystery highlighter to arrive. I have a feeling that it will be the Holo Gold as well.

SlugPower

It really is silly to make customers jump through hoops to get these items. Release complete collections everywhere. Doesn’t make business sense to me.

As someone who stopped buying CHANEL because they never bring the holiday collection over, I agree wholeheartedly. I hope this doesn't become a trend for Dior in my country as well, my story with the brand is rather long (it comes from my mother), I would like for it to be longer.

I do wonder why they do this. Over here "star" products sell out quite quickly. The Ruby palette was out two weeks after it launched and so where the fall quints, and most of the nail polishes also sold out. The SA told me they've had bigger sales lately as well, because recession is over. I don't understand.

Monsy

Dior is THE WORST when it comes to releasing only parts of the collection. They always have one collection for Europe, certain items for UK, some for Canada, totally different for Asia, and god knows what for USA... Literally, no one is as bad as them.

lipstickaddict

Congratulations, it's a Pink lol
Do you like it?

:rofl:I do! And it's a peachy pink. Quite pretty and I have nothing like it.
I am surprised that it's the pink one though, given that most countries that only have one option have the Holo Gold. I would like the Holo Gold too lol, but am happy for the pink:)

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

If anyone is thinking about the holo pink lip glow, it’s definitely glittery, but I really like it. I find myself wearing it a lot.

GreenEyedAllie

If anyone is thinking about the holo pink lip glow, it’s definitely glittery, but I really like it. I find myself wearing it a lot.
I’m leaning towards the holo purple, myself. I’m debating one (or both!) highlighters. Are we receiving the polishes?? I haven’t seen them yet...am I blind?

I’m sick that we don’t get that beautiful Asia-exclusive collection!

Latest posts