Disapointed with new MSF

deathcabber

How badly do I need Stereo Rose?

My counter has a few left and Im contemplating getting one tonight. I have Petticoat and Naked you, so do I need another? BTW, Im a redhead, NW20. Thanks!

black mamba

Stero Rose is so pretty. I thought it was much prettier than the two new ones. If you still have access to it, you should get it.

bluegrassbabe

It's my favorite and most used of my 6 MSFs. I'm NC25-30, dark brown hair with red tones. It is the most perfect coral pinky blush for me. Since it's completely different from the 2 you already have, so I would give it a yes. Especially if you can still find it for retail cost. Just be sure to try it on at the counter and make sure you like it before you buy.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
It's my favorite and most used of my 6 MSFs. I'm NC25-30, dark brown hair with red tones. It is the most perfect coral pinky blush for me. Since it's completely different from the 2 you already have, so I would give it a yes. Especially if you can still find it for retail cost. Just be sure to try it on at the counter and make sure you like it before you buy.

I agree with trying it on to see if you like it. If it's something that you try and love, get it. If you try it and aren't really that wowed by it, leave it in the store. I have stereo rose and it's pretty. I have to say that I think petticoat is prettier.

jess98765

it's definitely a must have! i regret not hopping onto the MSF bandwagon earlier! if only i knew how gorgeous they looked
ssad.gif

litlaur

I love it. It seems like it was the most popular one from Goldplay. Even though they're both pinks, its very different from Petticoat. It's a really nice coral pink color. It gives me a nice flush (I'm an NC 30 btw). It would probably make a nice blush for you if it goes well with your skintone. Some people compare it to Nars Orgasm, but I don't own that, so I can't really say.

bring_the_rukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcabber
My counter has a few left and Im contemplating getting one tonight. I have Petticoat and Naked you, so do I need another? BTW, Im a redhead, NW20. Thanks!

are you in Atlanta? what counter there has it?

user2

And if you don't like it, I'm sure a lot of wonderful ladies would be more than happy to buy it from you here!

pinkfeet

Get it, I love mine.

Then tell others where they can buy it , so they can without calling every counter in usa and canada like I had to do one time....

deathcabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bring_the_rukus
are you in Atlanta? what counter there has it?

Its at Town Center mall in Kennesaw, Macys store.

liquidsirenhoney

i would get it...i've been dying for this one...i just recentely got into MAc but it is one i wihs i would have been able to purchase.

Sushi_Flower

The texture of it is much smoother than the last 2 MSFs and i prefer it in terms of that, the 2 latest ones are so messy to apply with big uneven chunks.

deathcabber

GOT IT!!!! I tried it on there, but I want to try it on at home before I make the call. Thanks for pushing me to get it tho ladies!

M

This is my favorite MSF. I normally cannot wear coral/peach colors, but this is an exception.