Do you save your MAC bags?

foreverymoment

i save mine...but not obsessively. I have one in each level of my traincase (to protect it from particle fallout? i'm weird.) and I have 2 or 3 saved for when I B2M (and i love that i get a nice shiny new one w/ my B2M "purchase")

MiCHiE

I save many of my boxes and all of my receipts. I have no interest in saving the bags and sometimes ask that they not give me one, unless it's a major haul and I want people to stare as I walk thru the mall (LOL!). I actually don't like their bags. They're too "flat".

vica

i actually save the bags i get everytime i make a purchase, but not a freakin bag for every single item i purchased.. lol. i hope shes recycling them though cuz petroleum is a limited resource and plastic bags are made of petroleum dammit. =/

bebs

I try to bring mine back if I remember.. that or if I dont I just ask for no bag and put them in my purse unless its an eyeshadow... everything almost always ends up in there anyways and will end up in there with the bag as well in a matter of minutes so I try to not take them anymore when it crosses my mind.

I have about 5 -6 hanging around .. back ups... b2m .. a few holding postcards but 600 is way to much even more so with each item thats like.. a bit more then a bit odd

lethaldesign

I save all of my boxes IN MAC bags... I have a few of the biggest sized ones. &I have a few small ones laying around for B2M... but that's it.

600 bags is ridiculous. WHY would somebody collect them???

wolfsong

Sounds like either OCD or someone who is a true cancer sign - we hoard things just because we /may/ use them at some point...

600 is extreme though - where the hell would she keep them all?!

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
I have a couple which I recycle when I buy MAC.

I thought I was the only one who did that. lol Glad to know I'm not alone. I do that almost everytime I go shopping. I try not to bring in more bags at home. But if it's a huge item or something then I can't help it.

I carry a huge puma shopper's bag with my books and laptop and everything else in it. I can fit most of everything in there so I usually don't need plastic bags for anything small lol. I try not to waste paper either.

I just bought a tumbler recently so now when I go for my coffee run, I ask them to put in the tumbler instead of a paper cup.

glamqueen1

That's smart, and good for the enviroment ,to recycle the bags, haven't thought of that. I have saved some bags, and some of the boxes, but not all of them. I would throw them out if they created any clutter, I like to keep my home organized. It's a nice souvenir, too, "that time I purchased my first paintpots", haha, not very logical . I understand the girl, but she's gone way too far.

Chic 2k6

that's so silly :| it's just a bag.

I keep all of my plastic bags (unless they have a hole so they get chucked), since recycling programme here wont recycle plastic bags, kinda lame really but I re-use mine all the time until they break, they have good uses.

MisaMayah

Wow that is excessive!! I keep all of mine but I dont actually collect them as such. I just think throwing them away is a waste, Id much rather keep them to re-use for something else and they do come in handy!

j_absinthe

I actually save boxes, and I thought I was weird for this, but it's good to know I'm not the only one.

I save them mostly because I never thought I'd be able to afford MAC, but here I am.

^_^

spectrolite

No I don't save them. I don't like keeping garbage around for no reason. I usually bring my beloved Hello Kitty shopping tote with me when I go on shopping adventures so that I don't need to take get any bags at all. I hate em!

Miss_M

I don't really collect MAC bags (I would only do that if they all had a different printing) but I do keep all my MAC bags stored in a box, together with a million other plastic bags. Those plastic bags always come in handy and the MAC ones are just too nice to throw away
smiles.gif

NLoveW630

The Lady seems to have an issue, over 600 bags, Bless her..I wonder did she save any other bags from other stores?? HMMM. When I go to the MAC counter, I ask for no bags if I already have bags with me if I'm out shopping. I feel like a baglady carrying a lot of bags. But 600 MAC total..