Do you save your MAC bags?

thewickedstyle

I save the small ones to bring my lunch to work :/

Mostly I order online, and I *don't* save the boxes.

When I collected LAMB, I kept all the lamb bags in a drawer. I still have all the beautiful tags too but they are like works of art. All I save from MAC are postcards.

shadowaddict

I am so bad about clutter but I care too much for the enviroment to ask for extra bags. I too have a few I use for B2M and try not to take new bags home with me. I think with the whole B2M program about recycling this is just being selfish and silly. If lots of people do that then it will just end up causing price increases in the products. I wonder if she has thought about that.

blueyesdancing

The bags are actually awesome to save and use as nice bags for trash in your car...better than a big target bag or something! I hang my mac bag on the little hook made just for that purpose.

newagetomatoz

It was not until last week that I actually got a MAC bag from my Macy's counter. Usually I just get the Macy's bag with their red star on it. So me being the dork that I am, saved it because it made me feel special!

jillianjiggs

i keep a few, mostly because i dont get around to throwing things out. i have a few to store b2m empties and things like that.

i cant imagine wanting to keep very many. they are kind of sh!t quality, whenever i walk around carrying them for a while the black rubs off on my hands.

600? thats a bit wasteful.

Noel

I save the boxes that all of the Mac products I buy come in, but not all the bags...over 600 bags!!!...wow, that's a new one!
smiles.gif

kyashi

i save my boxes .. a few bags and postcards and receipts .. i dunno why i do that .. think its because its too pretty to through away .. plus they can come in handy one day for storing stuff .. i hope. i re-use the bags for carrying stuff around though .. proud to be a mac user.

Katura

I save them sometimes...I re-use for carrying my B2M to the stores...I've also been living out of a bag...haha (more specifically, two of the Larger MAC bags) as I'm getting ready to move. They are sturdy and work well for carrying stuff...But I do not save purely for collecting. I throw out all boxes (after stripping them of the name sticker...which is good for my palletes) and I use the smaller/med bags for trash bags for in my small bedroom trashcan and in my car.

and I work for MAC, so I'm constantly stuck with a bajillion of these stupid bags from gettings gratis and crap. haha...

MsCocoa

Sorry to bring this back up but this was so weird I had to comment!

600 bags is an obsession and IMO she's cheating lol because she didn't technically shop 600 times lol, but I buy from Selfridges so I don't have any MAC bags but I kept my first lipglass box lol.

Love Always Ivy

i dont save them in particular, i kinda hoard bags in general, because im always in need of shopping bags to carry shit from here to there....

but i do make sure to have at least one mac bag to store my b2ms.

Simply Elegant

I keep some just for the sake of reusing. Doesn't matter where it's from. If I already have a bag from another store I'm shopping at I'll just ask to not have a bag since it'll be small enough to fit anyway.

Ruffage

The only reason I can think of for someone to collect 600 plastic bags from MAC is to use them to package counterfeit MAC products to sell on Ebay.

Personally once I'm sure I won't be returning the items I have purchased, I either toss the bags or use them to line the wastebaskets.

purrtykitty

Yes, I save a couple to put B2M stuff in, as well. But, I would NEVER keep all my MAC bags around. That's too much evidence for my husband to find!!! I bury my MAC boxes in the trash, as well, lol (unless they're special like the Playboy or Henri Bendel collections).