Do you save your MAC bags?

rouquinne

i have one large bag from a big haul a few years ago that i toss empty containers in for B2M.

i do wish y'all would recycle your boxes and bags - recycling was VERY important to Frank & Frank right from the beginning, ergo Back to MAC! they were environmentalists long before it was fashionable.

also - CANADIAN SPECKTRA-ITES PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

if you are buying your MAC at a counter at The Bay and you do not take a bag, you get 100 extra HBC points with your purchase!!!!

greengrin.gif

clamster

That's odd and a waste of plastic!! If I don't keep them to re-use for misc things then recycle them!

When my mom shops for small items she just puts them in her purse so she doesn't have to carry a bag around.

Hmm I think I am going to bring back bags to the store when I shop, there's no need to waste more and more bags.

honeebee

thmbup.gif
I agree. I try to recycle or reuse my stuff. I have a little tote bag that I bought for this purpose. When I'm not using it, I just fold it up and put it in my handbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Whoa!

I just save them to put my B2M empties in as they would be useless otherwise.

Lately I have been asking them not to put my purchases in a bag as I'm trying to collect less plastic bags in general.

littleinkpot

I save them for back to mac-ing, but then recycle them. I save all my boxes though, I'm a graphic designer so I collect boxes in general (that are well designed). I'm about to move to the UK for a working holiday though so I guess I'll have to throw them all out.
ssad.gif

ritchieramone

I hardly ever have any bags as I mostly order online.

However, when I do go to a store, I'm usually either on holiday or away for a day's shopping so the bags always become all crumpled and ruined anyway.

rocking chick

Yes but only for brand new bags. I will put my MAC backups in them.

For used bags, I will either put my MAC boxes in them or throw them away.

CellyCell

I only have 1 saved up to put my B2M empties in... but I put that bag inside a Sephora one, haha.

If they're big bags, I use them for the trash. I have too much crap in my room to be saving up boxes/bags.

jrm

I save every bag I got stuff in, and all of the lil' boxes as well .. I dunno, I'm kinda nutty like that... lol ... but asking for extra bags for every item? Sounds like some kind of whacky scam :S

clwkerric

I save all of my bags with the receipts. I have a weird thing where I keep all my boxes too... It's a habbit I need to kick, because it's getting a little out of control! I'm starting to run out of room in my closet!! but, I Just can't part from them
ssad.gif
It's weird...

Dianora

If I buy something and the item will fit in my purse, or if I'm headed straight from the cash wrap to my car, I specifically ask for them to not give me bag if they don't mind. I just throw them out when I get home anyways, and that's just wasteful.

MAC_Whore

I generally buy so much that I end up with a big bag. They make the best car garbage bags. That's where mine wind up.

GlossyAbby

I dont save every bag and if I am only buying a few items I just throw them in my purse and save a bag
smiles.gif

sofabean

i saved bags for a while until i had a whole bunch and it just made no sense to keep them. same with the boxes!