E.L.F Cosmetics

Makep Junkie

I have their brightening eyeliner and it won't stay in place unfortunately. It always melts and messes with my eye makeup. The only way I can make it work is if I set it with an eyeshadow. Nevertheless I still love ELF! :)

dyingforyou

i have a lot of their brushes, from both the $1 and $3 line and they've been nothing but amazing for me. i have the eyebrow kit, the blush/bronzer duo, and a $1 lipstick in 'posh'. the lipstick is honestly my favorite lipstick ever. it smells nice and it actually LASTS too. but it broke so i have to be careful whenever i use it now :[

i really want to try the tinted moisturizer but all the shades seem really dark for my skin tone [i'm NW20] and i want to try the eyeshadows, but have heard more negative things about them than positive. i've had my eye on the gel eyeliners for a while now too so i think i'll try them out next.

cocotears

whenever i've ordered from ELF, i always got my order in a timely fashion. however, with ELF, it is very true that you get what you pay for. i haven't discovered any HGs from ELF and i doubt i ever will. with that said, i do like the studio brushes and the $1 eyeshadow primer.

Divad2013

I love ELF products... even there brushes. They are very affordable... I found them at the dollar tree once.. I racked up on lip gloss... lol.

lucillehuynh

I use ELF products and I love them. You should definitely check out their mineral line of foundations (personal fav). Also, you should be able to find ELF products at counters in malls pretty easily, but if you can't you can buy them directly on their website: www.eyeslipsface.com! :)

Divad2013

I love me some ELF... I use there brushes more than my MAC brushes... I started using there blush.... Oh wow.... I am about to stock up when I go back to there store on shadows and all

MmeSpark

This is just a head's up, but ELF has partnered with Disney again, and there are some beautiful palettes and bags with the Villain theme at Walgreens. I picked up a few of the makeup bags, but it's hard not to just buy everything:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/09/spotted-elf-disney-villains-2013-look.html
I really like the Cruella De Vil one!

I love their studio blushes and brushes. Not impressed with the regular line though... Brushes aren't soft enough, and quality is low in general.

ohmissdee

You cannot beat the price of the brushes! I have had better and softer brushes but for 30x + the price.
Their make up wipes are okay too and they are a little rougher than neutrogena so it exfoliates better
Their blush is okay. Not highly pigmented so you need to apply quite a bit
Their eyebrow box I love. I use regular eyeshadow to line my eyebrows then the wax to seal it in

nasquiat

I just ordered 22items for $35 2 days ago. Can't beat 50% off $3 ladies! I bought their powder brush 3 yrs ago and it is my FAVORITE face brush and it has never shed or break apart. So I ordered 6 more bushes from the Studio line and some other stuff I wanted to try out.

User38

I really like the stippling brushes -- they are well built and do a great job. and they are less than cheap. Making brushes is not rocket science.

I also like the blending brush.. I have 3
sigh.gif
and plan to buy another two for my normal personal rotation.

I just do the math: if I run thru one brush every 60 days, I will have paid less than most HE brushes which I would probably have to either trash or have at least 3 for my rotation.

sweetie

Anybody tried the new lipsticks and there version of mac prep and prime swatches please
Which ones did you have in mind? I just did my second big order with the 50% off. I probably got every lipstick that was in stock. I couldn't pass it up for $.50 and $1.50!

allthingsglam

Which ones did you have in mind?  I just did my second big order with the 50% off.  I probably got every lipstick that was in stock.  I couldn't pass it up for $.50 and $1.50!
i can remember the names but I was on the elf site and I saw some new lippies

Latest posts