E.L.F Cosmetics

milamonster

Re: Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.)

i love their eyeshadow brushes minus the blending brush. that one is seriously a piece of CRAP!!!
I like the face stuff in flushed and thier lashes.

milamonster

Re: ELF Brushes... YAY or NAY?!

yay! i use these to do most of my makeup. i love the lipbrush and i used the face brush up until i got my mac face brush. i cannot testify for the concealer brush because i don't have that one. do not get the blending. it got all matted and it's just dumb. the smudger is just what it looks like (dont need it lol).

milamonster

Re: E.L.F. is coming out with a Mineral Makeup Line

i want to try it but i dont know whether i need dark or deep?

Anabolina

I got their big, fluffy one a couple of years ago and it was nice until I had to clean it. Then it became a rough mess, very scratchy, but no real shedding.

weldhian

The only one I'd recommend is their eyeshadow brush. Their angled eyeshadow brush, eyeliner brush and lip brush are good for a dollar. Their blush brushes are pretty bad; scratchy and made me itch. And the blending brush is the most awful brush I've ever had the "pleasure" of using; rough and sheds like crazy.

LatteGoodness

Re: E.L.F. is coming out with a Mineral Makeup Line

So did anyone get to use these brushes yet? I'm thinking of buying one myself, but I'm hesitant...
th_dunno.gif

LatteGoodness

Re: E.l.f

I also wasn't impressed with their eyeshadows... haven't tried the glosses yet. Are they tasty too? (LOL, I just thought of the Vitameatavegimin commercial from "I Love Lucy"!
th_LMAO.gif
) And yeah, the blending brush is atrocious!

Can you use the quad compact thingy for MAC e/s?

LatteGoodness

Re: What are your favorite ELF products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The ELF quads fit MAC shadows right? I just want to double check before I submitt my order.

I asked this question on another thread, and someone replied saying that they do, so yeah, go get yourself some!!
yes.gif

sass000

So far I've only ordered from them twice and I get my order TWO days after I place it. I recently received an order I placed with them (It's in the Hauls forum), I am really liking the super shiny lip gloss, the moisture care lip color, the eyeshadow brushes, the brightening eye color quad , the palette compact and the eyeshadow refills for the compact. I purchased nail polishes but haven't had a chance to try them out and after trying their liners I would say they are okay but will probably not purchase them again (I bought both eye and lip liners and felt the lip liner was a bit better , but again they were both just okay). I also liked their eyelash curler. I also have the foundation and concealer brushes but haven't had a chance to use those either. I also purchased a few of the duo eyeshadow cream colors but haven't decided if I like these or not. Overall, I think their stuff is decent for a buck.
smiles.gif

sass000

I thought that especially their quad shadows were pretty decent and their super shiny lipgloss is one of yummiest glosses I have ever tried. Not bad for a buck!!

xiahe

i love their 4-pan palettes - they fit MAC shadows!!!! and i love their eyelash curler, too =)

Obreathemykiss

As for the brush quality...do you guys think they're good brushes? I have read numerous articles ranting about them.

I think I'll take my chances and try for a buck!

Anyone know anything about the polishes?

xoxprincessx0x

I had placed an order last year and got a few things but I hated the lip gloss because it started to smell after a week and the facial whips and all over sticks are okay but i find myslf NEVER using them lol last week i ordered 3 pairs of lashes, a few brushes, and ALL the blushes because i had ordered Glow and i really like it so for a dollar i just got them all lol i also got 2 eyeshadow quads and i am hoping they are somewhat pigmented and actually show up on me!! keep yer fingers crossed!! lol

starr

i love their eyeshadow brush, their total face brush, eyelash curler, bronzer in warm tan and blush in bronzed.
smiles.gif

I've hit the pan in my bronzer so I bought another one for backup
greengrin.gif

They are quite cheap [very competitively priced with the local brands that are manufactured in my country].

nahtay

I love their liquid eye liner. I dont know how to apply cream eyeshadow though so I can't really say my opinion on that.

jnny

If I HAVE to pick something..I'd say the brush...other than that...the other lip stuff I got...are pretty poor-quanlity=(

noahlowryfan

they now sell it at Big Lots! in San Francisco. I'm heading out there this week to look at the collection. i might pick up a few eyeshadows to see how they are. if i don't like it, i don't have to feel bad about spending on it since its only $1.

Latest posts