E.L.F Cosmetics

Moxy

Kindly disregard my previous post, I've just read through the whole thing and got my answer already
blush-anim-cl.gif
Woot off to order some palettes!

.k.

okay i ordered a bunch of crap and used all the discount codes lol
i recieved a $25 gift card to some restaurant.
i ordered ALL of the mineral eyeshadows and my fav is the green one. there is only one dud and the is the grey eyeshadow. this is the ugliest eyeshadow ever and its matte but it has some white specks in it. really ugly dont buy it.

i also ordered the foundation (elf minerals) which is okay i give it a B-/C. it does have fillers that you can see if you look really close, they are white specks. as for the mineral booster which is like a mineral viel, that was too pinkish for my skin tone and made me look like i had too much sun.
ive seen their brushes and they are all super hard for me, i fear using them might they cause some holes on my face! haha

there is one brush i ordered that is really good for a buck however, and that would be the flat foundation brush. i really like that one and use it for my bare minerals for more coverage.

NotteRequiem

Okay, so in ordering some of the mineral lipsticks and mineral blushes, I am very impressed.

The lipsticks as a rule tend to go on sheer, but if you use a decent lip liner the color will stay there for much longer. The variety of colors are pretty decent, and because my lips are pigmented they go on a half shade darker than what the stick looks like --- I don't mind that at all!

Okay, so the blushes are the -exact- same size as Bare Essentuals blushes. I am really pleased with the color pay off. They aren't shimmery, but they give a fantastic color and last most of the day. I really need to buy the other two blushes that I didn't.

A friend bought one of the eyeshadows and let me tell you -- woah. I'll be getting all of them come my next paycheck, that's for sure. There's tons of product in these so they'll last a long time.

I reccommend these for everyone if you're on a budget
smiles.gif

JoeyEmma

Hmmm... not fair. How come the empty palettes cost $1, however on the UK site they are £1.50 (about $3!).

Still cheaper than the MAC £4.50 price tag.

abbyquack

i love their tweezers, that's about all i still use from them- everything else is in a box of crap i don't use. lol. But the tweezers are a great deal/quality for $1!

Almost black.

I recently ordered some stuff from them and can't wait to get them. How long it took till you received the order cause on mine it still says order processing and I ordered on friday.

subsandwich

All of the things I've tried from ELF are really nice. Except for their total face brush, that thing was a disaster. I'm curious about their new studio line!

kittyface

I bought $100 worth of elf cosmetics from their website in the summer and 20 items were missing! I contacted them and they said they'd reimburse me but never did.

Well all their cosmetics were crap and out of the whole stash the only decent ones i actually liked were:
the eyeshadow brush (pretty nice soft firm bristles)
eyeliner brush
liquid lipstick in baby lips
foundation brush
eye shadow quad in butternut (not every pigmented but i like how subtle it is)
candy shop lip tins in candy fix

and that's about it! the worst are their concealers and foundation! it was all orange and nasty! all their blushes and powders made me break out so badly and i seldom break out when using drugstore products.

Stephy171

I havent tried muchh but i do like there lashes alot.... i bought a whole buch and i wear them for nothing special just when a regular day when i feel like stepping it up.... i dont use there glue thoughh its badd!!! lol i wear once then throw them out cuz they are a dollarr lol... also i got the eye shadow brush and blending brush they are very good for a buck!!! nice brushes to grab for evry day or when others are dirtyy

MsButterfli

i purchased the 100% mineral eyeshadow set in basic browns, theres a store near me that sells ELF stuff. anyway im very impressed and love the shadows. i did a tutorial with it and i'll post it soon as it finishes uploading
smiles.gif

JessicaSarahS

I bought the ELF palettes and put some of my MAC in them. The Target in my town didn't have them, so I had to drive 10 miles to another target and get them. It was worth it though! I love these quads!

3075731786_f6eedc92e4.jpg

GlamQueen21

The only items that I have from E.L.F. is the complete brush set. I spent 12.95 on all 12 of them since they had that special offer on the brushes a long time ago and I like the Eye Shading Brush and the Blending Brush very much.

dorkynerd

I tried ELF about 3 years ago. I really wasn't impressed. You get what you pay for. However, there were some exceptions. I liked the glosses and the brushes are decent. Not my fav but pretty good!

freshxsoul

Hi everyone !
I'm quite new on Speckta, but I'm quite loving it !

About E.L.F - they recently came out with a Studio line I believe ..
I've never used ELF before but was lurking on their studio line - & I ran accross this..

85001_B_deptImg.jpg

Has anyone bought this ??
What are your feelings on it?
I'm looking for a good but cheap brush belt !
I've been feeenin` for the Crown Brush one, but let me know if you like this one !

preciouscharm

Has anyone tried the new ELF studio line?? I've had bad experiences with elf cosmetics and would like to see how this one is. Can't wait for the reviews. I'm eyeing that brush belt b/c its the cheapest one I've seen so far.

Meisje

I ordered 2 liquid liners and 2 brushes from them last year.

The liquid liner would not stay on my lids but peeled off in strands as soon as I blinked. I threw it out. Both brushes fell apart within a few months.