Dolly Snow

http://www.specktra.net/t/188788/teambuyitallforfall2014

join this thread after july please
girlhaha.gif

CarmenK

http://www.specktra.net/t/188788/teambuyitallforfall2014

join this thread after july please
girlhaha.gif
lol dolly you crack me up! i will be joining as well!

Im excited about this challenge! I have bought so much makeup these past couple of months its crazy
Thankfully fall has all the good stuff!

I will also not buy anything from sephora until the friends and family sale
devil.gif
I guess I need to hurry up and grab a few little items before July starts I definitely need a new foundation with this tan I got going on

Dolly Snow

lol dolly you crack me up! i will be joining as well!

Im excited about this challenge! I have bought so much makeup these past couple of months its crazy
Thankfully fall has all the good stuff!

I will also not buy anything from sephora until the friends and family sale
devil.gif
I guess I need to hurry up and grab a few little items before July starts I definitely need a new foundation with this tan I got going on
Lol I knew you'd like that thread
cheerleader.gif

mulderitsme

You have plenty of hair to work with for your wedding, too! I had the bright idea to cut my super long hair just a few month before my wedding in 2010. I ended up wearing a ton of hair extensions that day lol.
Oh no, I wish I had this much hair! I chopped it all after these pictures! I've thought about extensions

MandyVanHook

Oh no, I wish I had this much hair! I chopped it all after these pictures! I've thought about extensions
Ohhhhh... lol. I was wondering considering you were talking about growing it out from a pixie cut. Honestly, I think a short retro finger wave style is going to look awesome with your dress. What kind of makeup are you doing?

Dolly Snow

It is your special day love! If you can afford extensions, I say do it! Go all out! Make yourself feel and look just as fabulous as we all know you are!

hopefulheart

Count me in! I need all the support that I can get! I know as soon as I start getting my pay checks from my new job I'm going to want buy a bunch of stuff on my Sephora/MAC lists.

Latest posts