Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Mine too! And good for you girl! You did way better than me in not getting BfB! I was a total gonner with that one---should have never gone to the store LOL! And yes, I do have will power, it's just when the girl put it on my cheeks---swoon!
It is a beauty and I almost got it, but thought to myself that I probably wouldn't use it often and that maybe I didn't have any pink blushes for a reason. That pink Simpsons blush will be mine though. #dontevencare

lipstickaddict

It is a beauty and I almost got it, but thought to myself that I probably wouldn't use it often and that maybe I didn't have any pink blushes for a reason. That pink Simpsons blush will be mine though. #dontevencare
LOL! The blushes do look awesome--I'm just not into the packaging with the sticker on top---haha! That said, it will come down to the product. Will likely skip the Simpsons collection, or at least try lol!

lipstickaddict

On a different note, I skipped WW because of the frost finish. Did you try it on? The MA thought it would look gorgeous with my skin tone, but I don't generally like frost finishes. Any thoughts?

NaomiH

On a different note, I skipped WW because of the frost finish. Did you try it on? The MA thought it would look gorgeous with my skin tone, but I don't generally like frost finishes. Any thoughts?
I have never tried a frost before and figured I'd give it a try. It is a bit frosty and I'm not overly sure how I feel about it since I'm so used to satins and mattes. I think it'd make a neat cheek highlighter on my skin tone if it ends up failing as a blush. Right now, I'm going to reserve judgement until I get to know it better.

NaomiH

WW addition: while it is rather frosty, it seems to add a nice sun kissed kinda glow to my cheeks.

MandyVanHook

I have never tried a frost before and figured I'd give it a try. It is a bit frosty and I'm not overly sure how I feel about it since I'm so used to satins and mattes. I think it'd make a neat cheek highlighter on my skin tone if it ends up failing as a blush. Right now, I'm going to reserve judgement until I get to know it better.
I think it's going to make your complexion glow so beautifully!

MandyVanHook

LOL! The blushes do look awesome--I'm just not into the packaging with the sticker on top---haha! That said, it will come down to the product. Will likely skip the Simpsons collection, or at least try lol!
I'm going to try to skip, but that could certainly change between now and then.

Dolly Snow

WW addition: while it is rather frosty, it seems to add a nice sun kissed kinda glow to my cheeks.
That is really great to know! It helps that you have a beautiful skin shade! I bet it is so stunning on you.
I tried it on my light self and um yea no!

Dolly Snow

I'm looking forward to seeing it in actual sunlight and things tomorrow.
Pictures
poke.gif
tomorrow

Latest posts