Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

It is your special day love! If you can afford extensions, I say do it! Go all out! Make yourself feel and look just as fabulous as we all know you are!
My wedding was really cheap and low key, but dang it, I at least wanted to have my long hair back! (or the hair of an Asian woman that wanted to make a little money)

mulderitsme

Ohhhhh... lol. I was wondering considering you were talking about growing it out from a pixie cut. Honestly, I think a short retro finger wave style is going to look awesome with your dress. What kind of makeup are you doing?
I'm doing super neutral shadow, winged liner, and red lipstick! Finger waves would be PERFECT. Can that happen with such short hair?

Dolly Snow

I'm doing super neutral shadow, winged liner, and red lipstick! Finger waves would be PERFECT. Can that happen with such short hair?
Yes it can happen but it'll just be mainly on the top and front and side of the hair. But that is only if you have a true pixie cut. The back won't show to much though. Sorry for answering my sister is a hair stylist and she lives for doing finger waves...so I asked her for you :)

mulderitsme

Yes it can happen but it'll just be mainly on the top and front and side of the hair. But that is only if you have a true pixie cut. The back won't show to much though. Sorry for answering my sister is a hair stylist and she lives for doing finger waves...so I asked her for you
smiles.gif
Oooh, thank you for asking her for me! My pixie is growing out, so the back is pretty long (like to the nape of my neck) and the sides are just past my ears.

MandyVanHook

Definitely! They can do finger waves on really short hair. A combo of finger waves and pin curls could look super cute. You are going to look amazing. I did red lips for my wedding, too.

Dolly Snow

Oooh, thank you for asking her for me! My pixie is growing out, so the back is pretty long (like to the nape of my neck) and the sides are just past my ears.
Np. i told her what you just said and she said you have the perfect length for finger waves! It'll look very nice since it has grown out. The back will show btw. If you lived in. Southern cali or close she'd do it for you with a fee of course. She is always looking for hair gigs. She does makeup too.

novocainedreams

I am attempting this for July AND August, although there may be one thing I want to get during those two months. But I am also doing a HUGE "summer cleaning" in my entire house(from kitchen to bathroom, bedroom and closet), which will include my makeup stash. I'm going to do a huge de-stash during this time.

Debbs

I can do this for July with only one pre planned lil cheating possibly On July 10th. If the Nordies anniversary sale is not enticing I could actually be on complete no buy Until A Novel Romance Aug 21st.

lipstickaddict

My No Buy July has officially started! WOOOO!!!
Mine too! And good for you girl! You did way better than me in not getting BfB! I was a total gonner with that one---should have never gone to the store LOL!

And yes, I do have will power, it's just when the girl put it on my cheeks---swoon!

Latest posts